Re: Top down analysis with the XU-Hybrid Trading System :-)

global wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 12:29 pm Hi BeatlemaniaSA,

Can you share the indicator that shows the liquidity lines? I'm not seeing those lines showing up with the latest XU-Hybrid version. Thanks.
It is definitely included in the latest version. In the screenshot, I've simply changed the colour in the options section ;)
Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Re: XU-Hybrid Trading System

Hello,
I'm trying to load the XU v4.5 on my mt4 since few days. I do not really understand what happens.. I've made all the process: dowload/decompress/ put the libraries, indic and so on/ refresh. I've opened all indicator with put an ok for ddl. I cannot have the same template as you. Everything appears with other colours over place in the screen... Is it normal and I need to place everything , or do i need to coorect something?
It 's really a big disappointement not to succeed in a good installation. Can someone help me please?

BabLeBaobab wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 3:14 am Hello,
I'm trying to load the XU v4.5 on my mt4 since few days. I do not really understand what happens.. I've made all the process: dowload/decompress/ put the libraries, indic and so on/ refresh. I've opened all indicator with put an ok for ddl. I cannot have the same template as you. Everything appears with other colours over place in the screen... Is it normal and I need to place everything , or do i need to coorect something?
It 's really a big disappointement not to succeed in a good installation. Can someone help me please?
Hi B,

Post some screenshots or DM them to me so that I can assist you :)
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
BabLeBaobab

DaveTrader wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 10:41 pm

Nothing ground breaking, just another way to view 2 TF's.
Your favorite higher time frame Waddah Attar on top. Take your trades on the lower time frame chart when indicators line up with direction of higher TF Waddah.
As an active member (1.5 posts per year :D )

Thanks a lot BeatlemaniaS for this great and simple trading system (also thanks go to Xard777, FourXXXX, Pumba, Meyney and Honje) I have learnt a lot from you

Also Thanks Dave for this Brilliant Idea.

This is my very simple system (Honje flavor .. Thanks God I still can see the price)

if anyone is interested (or think that it might deserve a discussion) I can open a separate thread if needed at the weekend
BR,
These users thanked the author brokensoul08 for the post (total 4):
DaveTrader, knglerxst, Chickenspicy, fibo7818

brokensoul08 wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 4:09 am As an active member (1.5 posts per year :D )

Thanks a lot BeatlemaniaS for this great and simple trading system (also thanks go to Xard777, FourXXXX, Pumba, Meyney and Honje) I have learnt a lot from you

This is my very simple system (Honje flavor .. Thanks God I still can see the price)

if anyone is interested (or think that it might deserve a discussion) I can open a separate thread if needed at the weekend

BR,
Holy crap! :sweat: Now THAT is a beast of a hybrid! :Rofl:

Hey, if you can still see the price action and be profitable, good for you :)
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 3):
brokensoul08, DaveTrader, Forexlearner

brokensoul08 wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 4:09 am As an active member (1.5 posts per year :D )

BR,
Will love to see you template.. Looks great