Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

That's the only way I know of to do a non-zero histogram in mt4. Would you prefer it to be a zero-based histogram? Or looking at it now think maybe a fill between the cci and the outer part of the signal lines.
Hi Mrtools,

I just want the ability to change the black colour to another colour, for example change it from black to blue or none. At the moment it is not possible to change the black colour from the color settings. If you do change it, the colour goes back to black. Is it possible to make the black colour editable?

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

traderokey wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 11:18 pm Hi Mrtools,

I just want the ability to change the black colour to another colour, for example change it from black to blue or none. At the moment it is not possible to change the black colour from the color settings. If you do change it, the colour goes back to black. Is it possible to make the black colour editable?

It is hard coded to match your background color, that was one way we coded fill to use built in mt4 functions to try and get away from object-oriented coding which make the indicator heavier. So, to answer your question, the way the indicator is coded now it's not possible.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
traderokey