Re: XXXX Trading System "Money For Nothing" (except blood, sweat, tears and persistence)

First thing to do everyday is check for high impact news. MyFxBook is one place you can get it, they even have a plugin for the Chrome Browser that gives you notifications before these news events and then the result of the news.

Next is step back and look at what the market is doing here is what the Dow is up to

Weekly Chart Daily Chart 4 Hour Chart 1 Hour Chart 30 Minute Chart 15 Minute Chart 5 Minute Chart It becomes very obvious that we are in a bear market, the trend is down. But the market tends to move in cycles, it goes with the trend for a while and then has a break and retraces. Looking at the bigger picture will show this and you can see the cycles at work. The market tends to move in similar amounts in each phase.

There are opportunities to trade both ways but trades that run with the trend will have the bigger moves.

I have updated the templates so you don't see all the lines on the higher timeframes. These are now in the zip file on page 1.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 7):
moey_dw, viklam, Mundu19, knglerxst, Musashi, StuartWong, 1337br
nil desperandum

Re: XXXX Trading System "Money For Nothing" (except blood, sweat, tears and persistence)

FourXXXX wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:59 am This is my trading system I have put together with a lot from Xard's V20 files and some other sources with a lot of my own coded Indicators and EA's. Xard has generously provided me....
Hi FourXXXX,
First of all all the best for your thread.
The work behind your indicators is enormous and you have really given a lot of effort.
The EA for the MT4 tester is awesome.
Thanks for the great work and all the best.
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post (total 4):
Chickenspicy, XXXX, moey_dw, Musashi
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

ExclamationRe: XXXX Trading System "Money For Nothing" (except blood, sweat, tears and persistence)

WELL.......... i am a big fan of your works including your TMA Bands setup u are very methodical in your approach!!!!

You are right & i only use myfxbook too because forexfactory calendar is shit.......... why?? Watch out for when they do the switcheroo & will mark medium news as low impact & high impact news as medium sometimes............ lol the best is when they just remove a HIGH IMPACT upcoming news altogether a few hours before!!!

First times I notice it was using one of those FF news reader indicators & shit started to change here & there then i confirmed it by setting their site on autorefresh and just watching.............. sneaky shits 👎👎👎 so anyway myfxbook is the right place for news calendar!!!! anywhere apart from ff

TREMENDOUS SYSTEM & LOVE THE EA TESTER

FourXXXX wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 4:45 pm First thing to do everyday is check for high impact news. MyFxBook is one place you can get it, they even have a plugin for the Chrome Browser that gives you notifications before these news events and then the result of the news.
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 4):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah, XXXX, Musashi
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:31 pm WELL.......... i am a big fan of your works including your TMA Bands setup u are very methodical in your approach!!!!

You are right & i only use myfxbook too because forexfactory calendar is shit.......... why?? Watch out for when they do the switcheroo & will mark medium news as low impact & high impact news as medium sometimes............ lol the best is when they just remove a HIGH IMPACT upcoming news altogether a few hours before!!!

First times I notice it was using one of those FF news reader indicators & shit started to change here & there then i confirmed it by setting their site on autorefresh and just watching.............. sneaky shits 👎👎👎 so anyway myfxbook is the right place for news calendar!!!! anywhere apart from ff

TREMENDOUS SYSTEM & LOVE THE EA TESTER
Thanks Moey, the tester EA took a lot to work out the code as the MT4 people never intended the strategy tester to be used interactively. If I could find a way skip ahead to set time each day it would be even better.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 2):
Toad Fish, Musashi
nil desperandum

I just updated the templates again as Borders was not working, they are now also in the zip file on page 1.

If anyone has any feedback on possible improvements, especially for the EAs feel free to post them.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 4):
Jedidiah, moey_dw, Musashi, StuartWong
nil desperandum