Re: XU-Hybrid Trading System

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:54 am No, there is NO update to my last release. I'm just testing the Brilliant Reversals indicator (similar to Xard's semaphores) and the latest Trend Envelope indicator update from mrtools.
!!!Trend envelopes averages (mtf + alerts + candles + btn).ex4
Brilliant Reversals BT.ex4
Don't be afraid to test various indicators with the XU-Hybrid. That's how you'll learn what works and what does not. Use your initiative.
Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Hi @BeatlemaniaSA, pls tell me your settings for Brilliant Reversals. Is it 12 - 36 - 60?

I would love to get XU-Hybrid looking like this but at this stage but some coding magic is still required from the Master Coders...this screenshot is just a mock-up so please don't ask for the template :sweat:

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 7):
Jimmy, DaveTrader, KosmosDaBas, FLINNS, LittleCaro, Jedidiah, Chickenspicy
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 2:47 am I would love to get XU-Hybrid looking like this but at this stage but some coding magic is still required from the Master Coders...this screenshot is just a mock-up so please don't ask for the template :sweat:

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
I think that's all I can do...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 11):
Tradehunter, DaveTrader, 太虚一毫, BeatlemaniaSA, Chickenspicy, Jedidiah, StuartWong, thomdel, Merylfx, muhammadfarooq, maroka