LikeRe: DSL (Discontinued Signal Line) indicators

kvak wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:34 am accumulation distribution with levels, signal and possibly smoothing.
chickensword wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:57 am ❤️ first one ive ever seen on mt4 for a/d in color
Same man. I haven't seen an Accumulation/Distribution in color yet until now! Thank you uncle Kvak.
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, kvak
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

Re: DSL (Discontinued Signal Line) indicators

kvak wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 7:49 am Colored Accumulation Distribution indicator (updated)

Here is version with mtf, arrows and alerts....Candle version will make tomorrow...
Hello Kvak
This one is really awesome, I believe it will be very profitable when be tested next week.
You kindly need to adjust "arrowsOnNewest" option because it is not working.
Happy weekend .
These users thanked the author talaate for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, kvak

太虚一毫 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:43 pm This version is fun. There seems to be no corresponding Deviation scaled MA (lvl).mq4 version. :thumbup:

Expect the teacher to add a button to it. Even better if you add the full price.
Deviation Scaled Moving Average with Levels

This is the mt4 version of the Deviation scaled ma with deviation scaled levels with a button.

PS: For the DSL (Discontinued Signal Line) version, please see here: DSL DSMA by Kvak.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 10):
太虚一毫, ionone, Chickenspicy, Jimmy, kvak, BeatlemaniaSA, josi, Jedidiah, SijjiN, loxx

mrtools wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:11 am Deviation Scaled Moving Average with Levels

This is the mt4 version of the Deviation scaled ma with deviation scaled levels with a button.

PS: For the DSL (Discontinued Signal Line) version, please see here: DSL DSMA by Kvak.
Don't think I emphasized it enough the discontinued signal lines (dsl) are ema's of the indicator, far as I'm aware most dsl indicators are using this type of dsl, although think there are a few using a fast ema option. The version I posted is using a deviation scaled ma (DSMA) for its levels along with the DSMA, sorry for any confusion this may have caused.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, kvak