Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 2:09 am OK, folks... it all kicks off tomorrow, the Lottery months are coming (Sept, Oct, and Nov).
Every Day is BIG PAYOUT DAY - Massive TAX-FREE $$$ Winnings $$$ All Day, Every Day for the next 60 Trading Days.

It's that time of year when you get to compound your winnings to make even bigger winnings giving you the biggest payday you ever had. Stay focused, WAIT!!! WATCH!!! and don't forget to Pull that Trigger (Headshot after Headshot, Day in, Day out). WOOHOO!!! Can't WAIT!!! Like a fat kid who has run amok in a candy store, man, just look at all those delicious Pip$$$$$$$$$ for the taking.
Xard777
Hi Xard
I'm curious, why did the buy entry at 18:55 (the last candle on this screenshot) fail? Also, what entry(s) was the right one?
These users thanked the author Coolcrow for the post (total 2):
fibo7818, Jedidiah

dansmol wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 7:49 am
I personally think that only trading systems that follow high volatility trends are strong.
This way the risk is minimal.
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, dansmol
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Mickey Abi wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 5:28 am can anybody explain why these months are better for trading though? Are they months when there are more economic activities ?
Summer holidays are over, everyone starting to work again and money flows back in the Markets.
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 7):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy, Mickey Abi, Mundu19, knglerxst, RodrigoRT7, dansmol
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

what if there was a dashboard that could find the 2nd dot for you across multiple symbols? less waiting

last highest semaphor and current

here is the closest thing code wise i could find
EDIT:: it only is supposed to show you the different timeframe current semafor
think it requires this attachment also
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
DRAXILL
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

i edited last post btw
and question the numbers represent size of semafor

if there is 3 down
1 up and 1 down
but the 1up is 2
how is there verify

if there is 3 down
2 up and 2 down
but the 2 up is 3
how is there verify

if there is 2 down
1up and 1 down
but the 1 up is 2
how is there verify

do you just wait until they perfectly align or trade with one showing the opposite direction?
whatever the case may be 10-50 and rsi/stoch is all i use now
Attachments
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

chickensword wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:45 am what if there was a dashboard that could find the 2nd dot for you across multiple symbols? less waiting

last highest semaphor and current

here is the closest thing code wise i could find
EDIT:: it only is supposed to show you the different timeframe current semafor
think it requires this attachment also

Neither semaphores, nor zigzags, nor the second, third, or tenth dot solve any problems or provide any answers. Exactly like attempts to focus on the trends of higher timeframes. All this has been grinded here for years. And people walk in the same circle for years until they go out from the orbit :sweat: .
All that you all want here is to trade every day and take profits every day. And I don't think that you will be tormented by remorse about the fact that you traded a pullback today and not a trend, looking at the older timeframes. The main thing is that you have earned a profit from this trade today. Isn't it???
It turns out that all you need is to know in which direction the price will most likely move today, in which direction the price will move longer way today. This is the first question to answer to which you need to look for a solution. The second question... From which point to enter the market in this direction... Having solved these 2 questions, you will become real professionals who can earn every trading day on any pair.
The main thing is to find the answer to the 1st question. The second one is a little easier. There, any system will do, including Xard's approach.
I will say right away ..... don't try and don't waste your time on all sorts of semaphores, zigzags and their combination. This is not the right way!. I'm telling you this as someone who has wasted my time on this crap. Look for other approaches. And they are exists really....
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, DRAXILL