Re: News Ahead

chickensword wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:19 pm the moment you realize Joe is only halfway done screwing up the country
Joe's favourite song........ (Original: Canned heat)
-I'm screwing up the country, people don't you wanna know
-I'm screwing up the country, people you will like that so
-I'll turn it into shithole like you never saw before.....
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
Chickenspicy

mrtools wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:32 am The coming scenario was hilarious to German leadership (actually a lot of other countries too) a couple of years ago. Winter is coming for Germany mp4 in the rar file.
Yes, mrtools, in hindsight Trump's statement was correct. It's like some of my trades...... :D
But, if Biden with his pathological Russophobia had not pursued the agenda to destroy Russia , wanting to expand the NATO to Russia's border by tricking the Ukrainians into believing they could join the NATO and the EU (with a per capita GDP of 3,000 + USD this was just wishful thinking), this situation would have never occurred. And gas would be flowing through 2 pipelines two Germany and further on. No reason why it would not. But the West decided to play the imperialist power game instead. Now they are whining "Oh, but you cannot use the Gas as weapon" while talking big "We will stop buying oil and gas from Russia". Now that Russia responds with "ok, fine, we support that" it's suddenly not ok any more. The Ukraine should have stayed neutral. But of course the corrupt pack over there prefers to cash in the Billions and Billions sent to them while destroying their country. I'm from Europe and I totally disagree that the West has no intention to look after the people of their own countries. Even worse, they make them pay for the shit they do.
Looking at what is happening now, having left a few decades ago turns out to be the best decision I ever made.
Chickenspicy

RplusT wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:10 pm Yes, mrtools, in hindsight Trump's statement was correct. It's like some of my trades...... :D
But, if Biden with his pathological Russophobia had not pursued the agenda to destroy Russia , wanting to expand the NATO to Russia's border by tricking the Ukrainians into believing they could join the NATO and the EU (with a per capita GDP of 3,000 + USD this was just wishful thinking), this situation would have never occurred. And gas would be flowing through 2 pipelines two Germany and further on. No reason why it would not. But the West decided to play the imperialist power game instead. Now they are whining "Oh, but you cannot use the Gas as weapon" while talking big "We will stop buying oil and gas from Russia". Now that Russia responds with "ok, fine, we support that" it's suddenly not ok any more. The Ukraine should have stayed neutral. But of course the corrupt pack over there prefers to cash in the Billions and Billions sent to them while destroying their country. I'm from Europe and I totally disagree that the West has no intention to look after the people of their own countries. Even worse, they make them pay for the shit they do.
Looking at what is happening now, having left a few decades ago turns out to be the best decision I ever made.

Another brick in the wall, Roger Waters destroys CNN Ukraine propaganda. Amazing how accurate his assessment is. And the CNN guy had got nothing to respond except some efforts to laugh it off.

Chickenspicy

Just a reminder that these Nat Gas prices are not completely unheard of but that was when much of Europe was also using nuclear, coal and oil burning power stations so no real concern. The difference now is our reliance on completely useless wind and solar, as in the article posted previously, we should have banked instead on burning M+Ms excreted by Unicorns, we'd have been no worse off.

These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
Chickenspicy

RplusT wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:10 pm Yes, mrtools, in hindsight Trump's statement was correct. It's like some of my trades...... :D
Very true but can't give the credit to Biden, doubt him and his imaginary friends remember knowing what day it is, think it's someone behind the scenes controlling their little puppet, along with all the dnc and probably at least 90% of the gop going along for the ride trying to bring the us to its knees. Tonight, they pump their puppet full of drugs so he can tell a speech to cause more division in America.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, RplusT