Re: Stochastic indicators for MT4

forrest85 wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:03 pm Well. Thank you your image. What kind of settings are you using? I think on the picture is missing something. Could you share your indicator settings window? Or what did you changed?

In the average double bands BT architecture, adding an excellent indicator at random can make a short line:

Recursive smoothed stochastic provides precise buy and sell points. Or predict the direction of market volatility.

(There are three options for Recursive smoothed stochastic: select floating levels. Other default parameters are available.)

I searched all pages and couldn't find what I was looking for. I could have missed it. I'm looking for something simple. Any Stochastic indicator when candle changes color whenever the stochastic lines (Main and signal) crosses? Doesn't matter if its in OB or OS area. I need it to change the color of the candles whenever the cross happens and stay when the candle closes. 2 colors for down and up. thanks in advance.
Yeshua is Lord

andrewstone wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:33 pm I searched all pages and couldn't find what I was looking for. I could have missed it. I'm looking for something simple. Any Stochastic indicator when candle changes color whenever the stochastic lines (Main and signal) crosses? Doesn't matter if its in OB or OS area. I need it to change the color of the candles whenever the cross happens and stay when the candle closes. 2 colors for down and up. thanks in advance.
Try this version....viewtopic.php?p=1295460619#p1295460619
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
andrewstone