Re: Ehlers Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:49 am Inverse Fisher Transform from Thinkorswim

Think there are some other versions in the forum, but made this version where you can change the method to apply the inverse fisher transform to.

! ift rsi smoothed.mq4

TheInverseFisherTransform.pdf

Dear Mrtools, can we have notifications on levels on this? Much obliged…

mrtools wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:03 am Thanks, should have dawned on me when i posted the picture that the arrows weren't there. :facepalm:

Anyway should be better now.

Maybe it would be interesting to rewrite the masterpiece step ehlers optimal tracking filter as average double bands.

Or to put it another way: it would be interesting to add a step or SEOT filter to the average double bands metric.

In short, it would be interesting to try to integrate these two indicators.
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
alexm

太虚一毫 wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 1:08 pm Maybe it would be interesting to rewrite the masterpiece step ehlers optimal tracking filter as average double bands.

Or to put it another way: it would be interesting to add a step or SEOT filter to the average double bands metric.

In short, it would be interesting to try to integrate these two indicators.
Think I would need to make the otf into a separate function, to call the high low close separately, not sure if I can do it but will try.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
太虚一毫

If you guys want a new Ehlers indicators, I just posted his new concept on TradingView. I won't be translating it over to MT4 as I don't have time right now, but feel free to take a look and build this out for MT4 if you wish. It's called Ehlers Linear Extrapolation Predictor. If I have time in two weeks, I'll push it out to MT4, but have it if you want to beat me to the punch. It's under username Loxx on TradingView. The code is very simple. I'll be pushing out around 5-12 more indicators that are never before seen by him, so we have some stuff to work with here on MT4. I'll post up some MT4 conversions when I can.
These users thanked the author loxx for the post (total 4):
RodrigoRT7, Chickenspicy, kvak, BeatlemaniaSA

loxx wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:27 am If you guys want a new Ehlers indicators, I just posted his new concept on TradingView. I won't be translating it over to MT4 as I don't have time right now, but feel free to take a look and build this out for MT4 if you wish. It's called Ehlers Linear Extrapolation Predictor. If I have time in two weeks, I'll push it out to MT4, but have it if you want to beat me to the punch. It's under username Loxx on TradingView. The code is very simple. I'll be pushing out around 5-12 more indicators that are never before seen by him, so we have some stuff to work with here on MT4. I'll post up some MT4 conversions when I can.
Wait a minute, are you the Loxx who is the 3-Pole Super Smoother w/ EMA-Deviation-Corrected Stepping ??? i love this indicator and i would love to test it in renko in stocks on mt4. it would be epic to have him on mt4 :D. I love your indicators.
These users thanked the author RodrigoRT7 for the post:
Chickenspicy