Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

On testing this setup...
This version is the simplest one by far and on 15m, 5m, and 1m TFs it has been awesome.
You can clearly see the direction the market is moving in and you have multiple entry points (in case you were late to the party).
My only whine is that the arrow dot will pop up sooner than I would like but if you have made Pip$ why be greedy?

Xard777
Attachments
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:16 pm On testing this setup...
This version is the simplest one by far and on 15m, 5m, and 1m TFs it has been awesome.
You can clearly see the direction the market is moving in and you have multiple entry points (in case you were late to the party).
My only whine is that the arrow dot will pop up sooner than I would like but if you have made Pip$ why be greedy?

Xard777
can you link to this strategy please. Thanks
These users thanked the author FLINNS for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, knglerxst, MarVas

xard777 wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:16 pm On testing this setup...

Xard777
That looks really good Xard! Love it how you are always on the lookout to improve your amazing Xard Universe system. Leading the way and shining the light as always!! :problem: :clap: ;)
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 7):
Chickenspicy, Mundu19, Jedidiah, dansmol, Wolfsteiner, StuartWong, TradeXtra
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

OK, folks... it all kicks off tomorrow, the Lottery months are coming (Sept, Oct, and Nov).
Every Day is BIG PAYOUT DAY - Massive TAX-FREE $$$ Winnings $$$ All Day, Every Day for the next 60 Trading Days.

It's that time of year when you get to compound your winnings to make even bigger winnings giving you the biggest payday you ever had. Stay focused, WAIT!!! WATCH!!! and don't forget to Pull that Trigger (Headshot after Headshot, Day in, Day out). WOOHOO!!! Can't WAIT!!! Like a fat kid who has run amok in a candy store, man, just look at all those delicious Pip$$$$$$$$$ for the taking.
Xard777
Attachments
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 2:09 am OK, folks... it all kicks off tomorrow, the Lottery months are coming (Sept, Oct, and Nov).
Every Day is BIG PAYOUT DAY - Massive TAX-FREE $$$ Winnings $$$ All Day, Every Day for the next 60 Trading Days.

It's that time of year when you get to compound your winnings to make even bigger winnings giving you the biggest payday you ever had. Stay focused, WAIT!!! WATCH!!! and don't forget to Pull that Trigger (Headshot after Headshot, Day in, Day out). WOOHOO!!! Can't WAIT!!! Like a fat kid who has run amok in a candy store, man, just look at all those delicious Pip$$$$$$$$$ for the taking.
Xard777
can anybody explain why these months are better for trading though? Are they months when there are more economic activities ?
These users thanked the author Mickey Abi for the post:
Jedidiah

[quote=xard777 post_id=1295487255 time=1661962140 user_id=4865910]
OK, folks... it all kicks off tomorrow, the Lottery months are coming (Sept, Oct, and Nov).

Xard777

[/quote
GENTLEMEN :Hot:
I WONDER IF THERE IS ANY OTHER SYSTEM SIMPLER AND POWERFUL
THAN XU-40 ( SEE PICTURE )
IN MY OPPINION IT IS THE MOST K.I.S.S-IEST.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH XARD, FOR YOUR TIME AND WORK
ALL THE BEST
Dan <3 :Hot: :thumbup:
These users thanked the author dansmol for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, StuartWong