Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:36 am Probably is for someone more proficient in object-oriented programming.
honje19960321 wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:13 pm ! Squeeze Channel Bars (lb).ex4Bollinger band bars 2 Bands + touches-1.mq4

Understood.
Thanks again Mr. Tool for making the HenKin Ashi version
Hopefully these 2 squeeze indicators (candle version) also add to the MTF.
By the way hope Bollinger band bars 2 Bands + touches-1 also add (lb) to limit the number of bars
Grateful
Dear Mr Tools, Thank you for Making Henkin Ashi Version.
Could you have time to help add MTF to these 2 versions of the indicator?
Also want to be able to add a button
Always Grateful
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

honje19960321 wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:13 pm ! Squeeze Channel Bars (lb).ex4Bollinger band bars 2 Bands + touches-1.mq4

Understood.
Thanks again Mr. Tool for making the HenKin Ashi version
Hopefully these 2 squeeze indicators (candle version) also add to the MTF.
By the way hope Bollinger band bars 2 Bands + touches-1 also add (lb) to limit the number of bars
Grateful
This is the squeeze channel bars made mtf, not sure if I will be able to add mtf to the other one.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy, josi, Krunal Gajjar

pin12 wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:58 am WHO CAN RUN THIS EA?

It's called PERFECT SCORE V4.78 and in the video I'm sharing it seems to work wonderfully well. It is one of the most coveted EAs today, but for some reason I can't get it to work as well as in the video.

I found some information on a web page that might be useful and converted it to a PDF document.

I also found a preset for the robot.

If anyone can get it to work in a useful way please share it. Thank you..

it's simply not the same EA as in the video : the EA you posted is a martingale, while in the video it's a tick scalper
also in the video it probably uses very short trades and bad tick quality to get those results is my guess
These users thanked the author ionone for the post:
Chickenspicy

ionone wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 5:20 pm it's simply not the same EA as in the video : the EA you posted is a martingale, while in the video it's a tick scalper
also in the video it probably uses very short trades and bad tick quality to get those results is my guess
I thought about that possibility, that the video of the chart could be different than what is shown in the configurations below, which are identical to the EA that I shared.

Anyway I am now testing at the opening of the London session, as noted in the PDF document I shared, and the EA opened a couple of trades. But in the comments the EA appears with the name of XMT-Scalper 2.4.2

I found the XMT Scalper EA and also share it for demo testing.

Looking forward to dear Mr Tool to help join all 41 averages.
Grateful
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.