Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:30 am Having a Beer and Pizza (as you do) while watching F1 and editing my latest setup... loving it.
Xard777
I need your say pls... For us30, for the next 3 months, based on your experience, is it advisable to only trade NY session / NYSE? or any time zone will be okay?

XARD: For me, I get myself into a routine where I sleep through the Asian session as a lot of the time Price tends to be sideways, and I'm awake for both the London and US sessions as we usually see more movement during those time periods. Don't get me wrong, there are times that I wake up to find that there has been a big move during the Asian session and my first reaction is damn look at what I missed, but as the day progresses other trades in the Dow become available and I am still able to make my daily target, so overall I would say trading the London & US sessions are your best bet during the next three months. It works for me.
These users thanked the author maroka for the post (total 3):
Mundu19, Paddygir, Chickenspicy

Tessa Rakt wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 3:36 am Yeah, there's an EA. It's brilliant. Made me over a trillion dollars in less than a year. All you've got to do to get it is
XARD: The EA allows you to BUY, SELL, and CLOSE trades at the push of a button.
Thanks for your reply.
So, we need to manually buy sell. Am I right?
Which time frame is good for this EA?

Thanks,
These users thanked the author kacraj for the post:
Chickenspicy

xard777 wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:59 pm Don't be greedy, be consistent.
September, October, and November are your lottery months... Book your Winning Pip$$$$ Every Trading Day.
Woohoo!!! Can't Wait.

Xard777

XARD,

I am struggle with loss trade. Many profit trades in a day wipe with one loss trade.
Would you please describe little bit of your MM to achieve your daily target and manage your daily trading. Did you open multiple trade?

On average, how many trade per day, margin per trade, take profit and stop loss/trade.

Also pls help inform example of your LOSS trades and how to manage that LOSS trades...

Many thanks for your help and sharing..

I also want to ask your 2nd trade on picture. Any secret why did you open BUY ASAP without waiting 2nd dot and blue candle. this is very risky trade, isn't it? Any hints from indicator or PA in another time frame?

For 1st and 3rd trade I can accept those.

Thanks
These users thanked the author FiveS for the post:
Chickenspicy

FiveS wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:49 am XARD,

Thanks
personally , i trade 1:2 1% ,off the second dot always at night time cuz less influence of geopolitics , after i confirm the support or resistance by intermarket numbers⚠️
i also trade 1m with super low spreads so any session works basically but germany open and tokyo session are my night time
i get out by candle, moving average or rsi

1 trade a day is enough for me

may or may not be the answer your looking for
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, dansmol
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

chickensword wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 12:40 pm personally , i trade 1:2 1% ,off the second dot always at night time cuz less influence of geopolitics , after i confirm the support or resistance by intermarket numbers⚠️
i also trade 1m with super low spreads so any session works basically but germany open and tokyo session are my night time
i get out by candle, moving average or rsi

1 trade a day is enough for me

may or may not be the answer your looking for
Thanks chickensword for replying. I just curious and want to learn fishing in this very very difficult ocean like Xard show us 20-30% per day and even more. FANTASTIC !

Since maybe ... yeah maybe ... many persons in this forum (including I am) still struggling to gain only 1% per day with consistency. .

I know there are something that Xard couldn't describe all in this system (latest v38) about how to beat the market (it's inside xard's head trough many years trading experience journey on where to open/close profit and loss trade, margin lot, number of trade, etc).
At the end system/indicator is just a tool. Thanks xard for sharing this system.

I wish I could learn more to catch up and become successful fisher because we are using the same system here in this xard's forum... really need more and more guidance....

rgds.
These users thanked the author FiveS for the post:
Chickenspicy

DownloadRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

FiveS wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:24 pm Thanks chickensword for replying. I just curious and want to learn fishing in this very very difficult ocean like Xard show us 20-30% per day and even more. FANTASTIC !

Since maybe ... yeah maybe ... many persons in this forum (including I am) still struggling to gain only 1% per day with consistency. .

I know there are something that Xard couldn't describe all in this system (latest v38) about how to beat the market (it's inside xard's head trough many years trading experience journey on where to open/close profit and loss trade, margin lot, number of trade, etc).
At the end system/indicator is just a tool. Thanks xard for sharing this system.

I wish I could learn more to catch up and become successful fisher because we are using the same system here in this xard's forum... really need more and more guidance....

rgds.
You need to understand this. Your TP and SL has to be asimetric. Look at what you're doing, buy a simulator and practice, practice, practice. Experience cannot be improvised
These users thanked the author thekamilxd for the post (total 4):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah, oskar656, RodrigoRT7
Patience is Paid in Pips

I am really liking the dsl obv indy in this setup. it helps keep everything simple.
Some more testing to be done before releasing this update (probably sometime next week).
Xard777
Attachments
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world