Re: XAUUSD - FMS system

annadurai wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:46 pm Current running chart
Thanks for the latest template.
From time to time I miss out on indicators that are posted on this forum so when someone posts their version and you see the indicator that you missed, it just makes my day. The dsl obv indy is one of those indys, you can see it here with my setup.
Thanks again annadurai, much appreciated.

Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 8):
Jedidiah, annadurai, BeatlemaniaSA, kvak, moey_dw, Chickenspicy, Mickey Abi, Castle73
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

Moving AveragesFMS System Template for MT4

FMS System

Man this is a neat and promising setup which works. I was watching this topic and seeing it's popularity, hoping for the template to be posted and without disappointment our brother Annadurai has come through and posted his tweaked template for us!

Three, tweaked indicators which all act as a confluence for each other.

Not only does it serve as a workable system but a solid template for starting your very own strategy build. It's very good :thumbup:

If anyone's interested, this is a blue colored version of Annadurai's setup. Nothing's changed in terms of settings I just chose to display:

• Kvak's HILO Candles only and no line. Possibly an additional confluence indicator or Moving Average (line) can be added in place of the HILO line if you like?
  • Blue chart

Hopefully Annadurai doesn't mind the post!

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance