Re: v2v dynamic system

The ala Philadelphia Experiment... updates for the v2v dynamic trading system

UPDATES: A fusion with dynamic MyNET
─ ADXm Regular & Double:  Rebirth out of wedlock ; )─
─ Elegant Oscillator:  Reborn out of boredom ; )─
─ New templates and default parameters

ADX is a very popular indicator and its elaborated form is the Average Directional Movement. The traders rely on this indicator to assess the strength of the trend. But using the traditional ADX requires a perfect understanding of the highs and lows of the market. To make things easier, the developers have created ADXm Indicator

Now, here comes the ADXm fusion with dynamic MyNET with SmoothStep function.

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 4):
josi, Skyold, Krunal Gajjar, Mundu19
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

TASC's January 2022 edition Traders' Tips includes the "(Yet Another Improved) RSI Enhanced With Hann Windowing" article authored by John Ehlers. Once again John Ehlers revolutionizes the RSI indicator.

By employing a Hann windowed finite impulse response filter (FIR), John Ehlers has enhanced the "Relative Strength Indicator" (RSI) to provide an improved oscillator with exceptional smoothness.

The method of calculations using "closes up" and "closes down" from Welles Wilder's RSI described in his 1978 book is still inherent to Ehlers enhanced formula. However, a finite impulse response (FIR) Hann windowing technique is employed following the closes up/down calculations instead of the original Wilder infinite impulse response averaging filter. The resulting oscillator waveform is confined between +/-1.0 with a 0.0 centerline regardless of chart interval, as opposed to Wilder's original formulation, which was confined between 0 and 100 with a centerline of 50. On any given trading timeframe, the value of Ehlers' enhanced RSI found above the centerline typically represents an overvalued region, while undervalued regions are typically found below the centerline.

In this update to the v2v dynamic trading system is a fusion between RSI with Hann windowing (RSI H) and dynamic MyNET. In such a fusion between the two, RSI H is reborn with inherent features/functions shared within the v2v dynamic trading system architecture.

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 6):
Skyold, kvak, Chickenspicy, Mundu19, Krunal Gajjar, RodrigoRT7
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

nathanvbasko wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:01 am TASC's January 2022 edition Traders' Tips includes the "(Yet Another Improved) RSI Enhanced With Hann Windowing" article authored by John Ehlers. Once again John Ehlers revolutionizes the RSI indicator.

The merger with ADXm is very exciting. Thanks for facilitating with the R-D button for ADX.
(Do you have a solution for the MT4 tester yet?)
EDIT: If it is possible please allow color adjustment of divergence points
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post:
Chickenspicy
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Skyold wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:43 am The merger with ADXm is very exciting. Thanks for facilitating the R-D button for ADX.
(Do you have a solution for the MT4 tester yet?)
EDIT: If it is possible please allow color adjustment of divergence points
It seems that the strategy tester setup cannot be done due to current data dependency. It works probably before because I made one that was almost a stand-alone version. But with the current setup, it is having issues. I did not explore much more as I spent two hours looking into it with no success. In time... I may find a solution and provide steps on how to set it up.

For the divergence dots. The options to change the color will be there in the next update.
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
Skyold

v2v dynamic trading system

Updates:
─ Recursive calculation: parameter option (ON/OFF)
─ Heiken Ashi - APB: streamlined/optimized
─ Optimized dynamic MyNET with added divergence dots (div.Mid) and enabled custom color change.
─ NEW templates/parameter defaults:   a must for an orderly top-to-down execution

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 6):
Jedidiah, Skyold, allan, Chickenspicy, Krunal Gajjar, RodrigoRT7

TASC's December 2021 edition Traders' Tips includes the "The DMH:  Directional Movement indicator with Hann windowing" article authored by John Ehlers. This study offers an improvement over the classic directional movement indicator developed by J. Welles Wilder by applying a finite impulse response (FIR) filter using Hann window coefficients.

The calculation starts with the classic definition of PlusDM and MinusDM. These directional movements are summed in an exponential moving average (EMA). Then, this EMA is further smoothed in FIR filter using Hann window coefficients over the calculation period.

In this update to the v2v dynamic trading system is a fusion between DMH and dynamic MyNET. In this fusion between the two, it inherits the features/functions shared within the v2v dynamic trading system architecture.

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 5):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy, josi, Skyold, kvak

Updates:  for dynamic MyNET
 ─ Added 3nity button loop (access to a 3-tool set): Such as...
Group 1 = RSI Regular, RSX, RSH: RSI with Hann windowing
Group 2 = T3I, T3X, Elegant Oscillator,
Group 3 = Regular ADXm, ADXm of ADxm, DMH: Directional Movement using Hann windowing

─ New templates

RE-ATTACHED... Fixed the MTF and Divergence for ADXm / DMH with dynamic MyNET

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 8):
allan, Skyold, investjalencar, kvak, Chickenspicy, RodrigoRT7, Krunal Gajjar, Jedidiah

Updates: for dynamic MyNET

Added Quantitative Qualitative Estimation (QQE) using RSI with Hann windowing
─ MA method: Double Smooth Exponential Moving Average (embedded input)
─ Smooth length: (int) ceil(global.period/3)
─ WP default value: 4.236

Updated 3nity-set of tools...
Group 1 = RSI Regular, RSX, RSI with Hann windowing (RSH)
Group 2 = T3I, T3X, Elegant Oscillator,
Group 3 = Regular/Double ADXm, Directional Movement using Hann windowing (DMH), QQE using RSI with Han windowing

─ Fixed button switches/divergence issues

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
Krunal Gajjar