Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

acer777 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:27 pm First of all thank you mr.tools for your reply. The indicator you attached will give aler and print a arrow for individual crossover's of each ma over the other ma, but the indicator which i have attached is different from this, here again iam attaching the indicator just go through them, you'll undertand. The indicator iam looking for, was it has to print an arrow when 3 ma's crossed over each other , suppose if first two ma's crossed but third ma was not crossed and again these two ma's crossed in third ma side again it has to print a continuous arrow. Please pardon me for my english, i humbly request you once look into the indicator, and please help out, the attached indicator printing an arrow after three candles after crossover not at exactly at crossover point, also indicator is not auto refreshing if i select shift values has negative or positive values, also no alert sound if i select shift for ma's. Please help me out. Thanks alot.
The version I posted does have fast/medium/slow cross arrows just change "showFMSarrows" to true.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Jedidiah

mrtools wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:45 am The version I posted does have fast/medium/slow cross arrows just change "showFMSarrows" to true.
Thanks alot mr.tools. Its working, but for each individual ma's if i select shift as -1, -2, -3 or +1, +2, +3 and so on, arrows are not displaying, if i select shift has '0' then arrows are displaying, could you please address this issue. Thank you once again.

acer777 wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 11:49 am Thanks alot mr.tools. Its working, but for each individual ma's if i select shift as -1, -2, -3 or +1, +2, +3 and so on, arrows are not displaying, if i select shift has '0' then arrows are displaying, could you please address this issue. Thank you once again.
Thanks for testing it and sorry have no idea how to fix this, if I figure it out will post a fix.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Jedidiah

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:33 pm Hi Master Coders, (@mrtools, @kvak, @banzai)

Could you enhance these 2 market profile indicators with buttons? I want to test these with XU-Hybrid 4.5 and since they draw quite a bit on the charts it would be great to be able to switch them ON/OFF. :)

Market Profile 1.19.mq4

VPFx.mq4

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Sorry wasn't able to add a button on either one, on the VPFx the button works for a tick then the indicator resets itself and not sure what to do about that.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, BeatlemaniaSA

thomdel wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 2:51 pm Respected Sir,

Request you to Kindly / Please have a look at Issue in : Heiken Ashi BT

Issue : The HA Candles automatically appear / disappear ( on / off ) on chart when autoadjust width false : 4 & auto adjust candle body width is false.

ref pic : ***

Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.
Try this version
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 3):
太虚一毫, marwilli, thomdel