Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

PumbaPLS wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:27 pm Would it be possible to add an option to hide the MA?
Just in case you still need added an on/off button to the smoothed lwma.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 14):
josi, Jedidiah, thomdel, Woodyz, Chickenspicy, viklam, talaate, BeatlemaniaSA, allan, Milad8732, xard777, PumbaPLS, pipsquirrel, TraderFury

E-Averages Levels Experimental

In this indicator is 3 types of averages.
First is regular, second is smoothed (by average) and zero lag average.
Levels are available ( dsl, QL, FL) ,3 types of filtering, arrows, alerts, candles and button....

PS: Dynamic Zones version has been posted below.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 9):
Jedidiah, muhammadfarooq, 太虚一毫, Jimmy, nathanvbasko, Chickenspicy, Milad8732, Mundu19, pipsquirrel

kvak wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:33 am In this indicator is 3 types of averages.
First is regular, second is smoothed (by average) and zero lag average.
Levels are available ( dsl, QL, FL) ,3 types of filtering, arrows, alerts, candles and button....
Dynamic Zone E-Averages Levels Experimental

Added dynamic zones to the list of available levels...

PS: Requires Dynamic Zone .dll. See here for install instructions.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 14):
SijjiN, 太虚一毫, Milad8732, Jedidiah, Jimmy, nathanvbasko, thomdel, josi, Chickenspicy, Mundu19, alexm, pipsquirrel, RodrigoRT7, pail1217

kvak wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:24 am Dynamic Zone E-Averages Levels Experimental
Added dynamic zones to the list of available levels...

Huge effort kvak! Many thanks!

This is a must tool to have for your existing setup. Or simply dress up your nak*d chart with this one alone. 

If there's a Burger King of trading tools... this one fits the slogan "Have it your way"

Now, it made me think about what should I have for a slogan...
Since XARD has this one: "If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world"

Maybe this one is for me...
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his way...  My charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─ 

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 4):
Jedidiah, kvak, Chickenspicy, RodrigoRT7
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

nathanvbasko wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:10 pm  
Huge effort kvak! Many thanks!

This is a must tool to have for your existing setup. Or simply dress up your nak*d chart with this one alone. 

If there's a Burger King of trading tools... this one fits the slogan "Have it your way"

Now, it made me think about what should I have for a slogan...
Since XARD has this one: "If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world"

Maybe this one is for me...
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his way...  My charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─ 

Thank you Nathan.
I am fan of your thread.....
Whats type in your chart?...it is look like Hull moving average?
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 3):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy, nathanvbasko

kvak wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 1:37 am Yes, OK....I know that, but it didn't look like the default setting to me...

Oh yes, I wasn't able to include the parameters... As your tool slogan is "Have it your way" ... I have it my way  ; )─

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 6):
Chickenspicy, kvak, thomdel, Mundu19, RodrigoRT7, alexm
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

Dear Coders,
Iam requesting to all, that the below indicator is not alerting properly, no sound alert when i select shift values has -1, -2, -3 or +1, +2, +3 and so on, also when three ma's crossed, alert arrow is printing after three candles by refreshing the chart or again applying the template, and to get the arrow on the chart for every 2 or 3 minutes i need to refresh the chart or apply the template once again to get the arrow, as auto refresh function of the indicator is not working, so here i begging for your help to fix this indicator, to give sound alert even after selecting the shift values for ma's, also printing of arrow at ma's crossed area with no delay and autorefresh option. Please pardon my English. Thank you all. If you dont understand for what iam looking for, please reply, so that i will try to explain once again and this indicator is different from mladen and other ma cross indicator, its my humble request to go through the indicator. Thank you.