Re: Dynamic Zone indicators for MT4

alpha24 wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 3:23 am Dear Mrtools Sir ,
Something is wrong with calculations of indicator, in below image applied default settings with TEMA but there is difference in old code and upgraded code
please check.
Should be fixed in this version.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 8):
alpha24, Jimmy, kvak, Krunal Gajjar, alexm, Jedidiah, Chickenspicy, talaate

DownloadRe: Dynamic Zone indicators for MT4

honje19960321 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:55 am Looking forward to adding all the averages to this beautiful indicator dear Mr Tools.
Gratitude
Dynamic Zone (Moving) Averages Filtered

Added all the averages filters.

PS: Requires Dynamic Zone .dll. See here for install instructions.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 17):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah, Jimmy, moey_dw, josi, kvak, BeatlemaniaSA, 太虚一毫, talaate, loxx, Skyold, alpha24, RodrigoRT7, dmnik, SijjiN, Jackson Doh, RplusT

mrtools wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 3:34 pm Added all the averages filters.
now a legend has been reborn......... this is the very first dynamic zones indicator i ever used & now it has all averages!!!!

THX HONJE & MRTOOLS a fantastic & meaningful edition to this collection
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 5):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy, BeatlemaniaSA, Jimmy, RodrigoRT7
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

LikeRe: Dynamic Zone indicators for MT4

moey_dw wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:07 pm now a legend has been reborn......... this is the very first dynamic zones indicator i ever used & now it has all averages!!!!

THX HONJE & MRTOOLS a fantastic & meaningful edition to this collection
mrtools wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 3:34 pm Added all the averages filters.

That's why I like dynamic regions.
Thanks Mr Tools for upgrading it for us.
Really the closest dynamic zone indicator to the Holy Grail. <3
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, Jimmy, moey_dw
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

honje19960321 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:15 pm

That's why I like dynamic regions.
Thanks Mr Tools for upgrading it for us.
Really the closest dynamic zone indicator to the Holy Grail. <3
Please tell me the indicator settings Dynamic Zone (Moving) Averages Filtered. For me personally, with standard settings, the graph looks different. Thanks in advance
These users thanked the author FLINNS for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah

FLINNS wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:22 pm Please tell me the indicator settings Dynamic Zone (Moving) Averages Filtered. For me personally, with standard settings, the graph looks different. Thanks in advance
I don't like lag. So I would change the mean to zero lag Tema with the shortest lag

! dynamic zone averages filtered (mtf + arrows + alerts) Best Settings
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 4):
Jimmy, FLINNS, 4NDR45, RodrigoRT7
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

mrtools wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 3:34 pm Dynamic Zone (Moving) Averages Filtered

Added all the averages filters.

PS: Requires Dynamic Zone .dll. See here for install instructions.
;)