Re: AI Generated Art

So you guys think in the future there will be AI generated movies on Netflix ? you just type the plot, and it creates the whole composition from it.
"add as many details as you want"

that would be great.

also I think in the future, when our brain will be connected to computers, there will be an option to "watch" a movie but in the first person mode , embodying the hero perspective intead of third person P.O.V

Re: AI Generated Art

ionone wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 6:20 pm So you guys think in the future there will be AI generated movies on Netflix ? you just type the plot, and it creates the whole composition from it.
"add as many details as you want"

that would be great.

also I think in the future, when our brain will be connected to computers, there will be an option to "watch" a movie but in the first person mode , embodying the hero perspective instead of third person P.O.V
Well, the options will be pretty much unlimited. One can write a text and AI creates the picture based on that content. Or a movie with no need of hundreds of people working on special effects.
While it all looks exciting and amazing, in my opinion there's a drawback. Being in the disposable age group :D I still prefer human intelligence and the output thereof. It somehow separates the wheat from the chaff. You see, for example, I'm very bad with painting a picture, but with AI I can compete with Picasso or da Vinci. Thus, it's not me creating anything, it's "someone else", meaning anyone even with no skills can achieve that.