Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:58 pm Hi Master Coders,

Could you possibly bless this indicator with a button? :)

! TrendEnvelopes alerts (mtf).mq4

Have a great weekend guys and enjoy the time off from the markets ;)

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Hi Beatle look I have this 1 of which has all the averages etc & looks a bit simpler for the settings.
Just thought I'd throw this 1 out there as it maybe worth taking a look at.
These users thanked the author Woodyz for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA

Woodyz wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:23 pm Hi Beatle look I have this 1 of which has all the averages etc & looks a bit simpler for the settings.
Just thought I'd throw this 1 out there as it maybe worth taking a look at.
Thanks Woodyz, I'll take a look ;)

Oh, is there a button version available? Or do we have to request it from mrtools or kvak? Looks like mrtools has updated this version a couple of times :)
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
Woodyz
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Hi mrtools,

Apologies for making another request so soon. @Woodyz has shared a trend envelope indicator that unfortunately does not have a button yet and is only in .ex4 format. It looks like you've updated it a couple of times already and we would love it if you could add a button to it now.

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 3):
Woodyz, Chickenspicy, Jedidiah

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:43 pm Hi mrtools,

Apologies for making another request so soon. @Woodyz has shared a trend envelope indicator that unfortunately does not have a button yet and is only in .ex4 format. It looks like you've updated it a couple of times already and we would love it if you could add a button to it now.

!!!Trend envelopes v2.02 averages (mtf + alerts + candles).ex4

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

Hi,
Attached is this button Indicator : !!!Trend envelopes averages (mtf + alerts + candles + btn)
These users thanked the author thomdel for the post (total 3):
Woodyz, Chickenspicy, Banzai

Hi Master Coders, (@mrtools, @kvak, @banzai)

Could you enhance these 2 market profile indicators with buttons? I want to test these with XU-Hybrid 4.5 and since they draw quite a bit on the charts it would be great to be able to switch them ON/OFF. :)

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
Jedidiah

mrtools wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:39 pm Not understanding what you are looking for, this is the last version i remember posting.
First of all thank you mr.tools for your reply. The indicator you attached will give aler and print a arrow for individual crossover's of each ma over the other ma, but the indicator which i have attached is different from this, here again iam attaching the indicator just go through them, you'll undertand. The indicator iam looking for, was it has to print an arrow when 3 ma's crossed over each other , suppose if first two ma's crossed but third ma was not crossed and again these two ma's crossed in third ma side again it has to print a continuous arrow. Please pardon me for my english, i humbly request you once look into the indicator, and please help out, the attached indicator printing an arrow after three candles after crossover not at exactly at crossover point, also indicator is not auto refreshing if i select shift values has negative or positive values, also no alert sound if i select shift for ma's. Please help me out. Thanks alot.
These users thanked the author acer777 for the post:
Jedidiah