Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Daddyhan wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:33 pm Hi Master, does the red and blue background repaint?

How does it work ?

Thank you
Han
I'm interested in this aswell. I don't think it repaints. But it doesn't match with XU v2-CCi Zones. It works really well with this whole system and i am wondering if it's a secret ( if it is, i'm not complaining, it really helps to see the trend). Maybe XARD can shed some light on this matter?

Edit: I found the answer to my question: The Background is connected to the semaphore. But it is still useful.

xard777 wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:59 pm Don't be greedy, be consistent.
September, October, and November are your lottery months... Book your Winning Pip$$$$ Every Trading Day.
Woohoo!!! Can't Wait.

Xard777

Hi Xard,
Thanks for the reply yesterday. It really helped. I also caught this trade though I got in a bit later because I was waiting for the ema crossover but it was a successful one. This post today has also helped me to know what else to look out for in entries. Thank you so much.

etrebor wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:29 pm Hi, samxtrader.
I see that you've implemented Xard's latest changes to XU-38. How did you turn on red and blue background. XU-38 doesn't have background setting anymore. I know that there is a separate indy for the background but I can't seem to find it. Can you help?
Thanks in advance,
Robert
Hi
The Red and Blue background is the sessions indicator. The Blue colour is the Asian Session, where the blue colour stops that will be your london open.
i will attach it anyway if anybody wants it.

Here you go :
These users thanked the author samxtrader for the post:
Jedidiah

The next three months are your Lottery months... don't miss out on the Daily Winnings.
Xard777
Attachments
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

Having a Beer and Pizza (as you do) while watching F1 and editing my latest setup... loving it.
Xard777
Attachments
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world