DownloadRe: Heiken Ashi Type Indicators

mrtools wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 6:21 am Added all the prices, the prices will only work on the rsi, since the heiken ashi is already using rsi open, close, high and low
Thank you for adding the prices to this legendary code Mrtools.

As requested via PM for an updated template with only:

• Classic Divergences
  • For reversal trading

You may use this template below.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 7):
Sutatong, Mundu19, RodrigoRT7, rosalieone, Jedidiah, traderduke, SijjiN
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: Heiken Ashi Type Indicators

kvak wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:35 am I'll take a guess, do you mean something like that?
Added menu use heikenashi candles true-false...
If false, have clasic candlestick, but colored by this indicator....

PS: For an interesting template using two instances of this indicator, please see here: Heiken Ashi Gaussian template MT4.
Dear kvak.. I love your candle version and I do have a request. Can you put or add additional MA?
Currently now this one have MA method, can you put MA method smoothing something like that?
And one more color for natural if MA method did not < / > ma method smoothing?
These users thanked the author limevanilla for the post:
Jedidiah

limevanilla wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:22 am Dear kvak.. I love your candle version and I do have a request. Can you put or add additional MA?
Currently now this one have MA method, can you put MA method smoothing something like that?
And one more color for natural if MA method did not < / > ma method smoothing?
Made this version.
HA kuskus smoothed with 19 averages (even with Jurik filter).
MTF, with arrows and alerts.
But I don't really understand your next request, maybe a picture will help....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 9):
limevanilla, thomdel, Krunal Gajjar, Chickenspicy, Jedidiah, SijjiN, pail1217, RodrigoRT7, arbalest

kvak wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:29 am Made this version.
HA kuskus smoothed with 19 averages (even with Jurik filter).
MTF, with arrows and alerts.
But I don't really understand your next request, maybe a picture will help....

Oh.. sorry, my bad. What I mean is 2 MAs in one indicator instead of insert the same indicators. If MA 1 crosses MA 2, arrow comes out (Red and Blue circle). If Ma 1 does not cross MA 2, neutral color (Black circle), and if possible, it supports with candle version like HA Guassin before. I think it's much more better and chart look more clean. Unless if someone want to show the HA lines, they have the option to enable it.
Attachments

limevanilla wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:07 pm Oh.. sorry, my bad. What I mean is 2 MAs in one indicator instead of insert the same indicators. If MA 1 crosses MA 2, arrow comes out (Red and Blue circle). If Ma 1 does not cross MA 2, neutral color (Black circle), and if possible, it supports with candle version like HA Guassin before. I think it's much more better and chart look more clean. Unless if someone want to show the HA lines, they have the option to enable it.
Not much mess in the window bro?
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 7):
Krunal Gajjar, limevanilla, Jimmy, Milad8732, Chickenspicy, SijjiN, RodrigoRT7

Curioso wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:21 am Hi,

I am trying to make an EA to open an order when an arrow shows up. Can anyone help me on how to capture those? What are the buffers/triggers and or other things I should be aware of?

Thank you
Which indicator are you talking about?
Each indicator is programmed differently and has different buffers...