Re: XU-Hybrid Trading System

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 1:54 am You can trade with it on ANY timeframe. I personally like to use the H1 & H4 for bias and entries on the 15min chart :thumbup: :)
That being said... maybe we can get some version of a dashboard for one trend indicator (Xu or whatever)
I know you dont code Beatle.. just thinking out loud.

It doesnt need to be a full blown dashboard.. but maybe simple

4h: up arrow
1h: down arrow

Anyway.. awesome update, the dark theme looking sweet too ;)
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 3):
BeatlemaniaSA, DaveTrader, Jedidiah
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

PumbaPLS wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 5:22 am That being said... maybe we can get some version of a dashboard for one trend indicator (Xu or whatever)
I know you dont code Beatle.. just thinking out loud.

It doesnt need to be a full blown dashboard.. but maybe simple

Anyway.. awesome update, the dark theme looking sweet too ;)
Thanks PumbaPLS. I thought I'd work a bit of Pumba colour magic for the dark theme :lol:

Great idea PumbaPLS regarding the dashboard.! Let's all ask Kvak if he can work his coding magic on a mini dashboard based on his awesome XU ma indicator. :thumbup: ;)
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

PumbaPLS wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 5:22 am That being said... maybe we can get some version of a dashboard for one trend indicator (Xu or whatever)

It doesn't need to be a full blown dashboard.. but maybe simple

I've forwarded the request to kvak ;) :thumbup:
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
PumbaPLS

jemlife13 wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:41 am Hello,

Does the TMA band repaint?

Thanks,
Jem
Hi Jem,

Did you actually read the post where I shared the XU-Hybrid 4.5?
BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 8:15 pm Okay, one final point. Yes, the XU+TMA indicator does include the centered TMA, so it will recalculate a little. The pros and cons have been discussed ad infinitum, so please DO NOT start the discussion all over again. There is a button to switch it off if you so desire. I've included it as personally I like how it assists in showing the trend direction and trend changes.

The XU+TMA is the ONLY component that recalculates. ALL the BUY/SELL signals are nrp!