Re: MT4 Trading Systems (Old or new!) Please post here

Everyone should be able to trade this.
Look for pullbacks if you want to be safe. Trade in the direction of the trend and enter at the next candle of the zero cross (Subwindow).
Again, go with the flow. Don't trade bits and pieces.

I have put the ift rsi (black line) on both subwindows only for demonstration purpose. So delete one or the other...or both.. :D ....
Only trade when it crosses zero.
The vertical lines just make it easier to see right on the chart.
all indicators should be in the .rar ....Unless I forgot anything, your screen should like like the one below.

All Indicators are from FX Station, thus it is appropriate to thank all working on the codes!

RplusT wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:39 pm Everyone should be able to trade this.
Look for pullbacks if you want to be safe. Trade in the direction of the trend and enter at the next candle of the zero cross (Subwindow).

I have put the ift rsi (black line) on both subwindows only for demonstration purpose. So delete one or the other...or both.. :D ....
all indicators should be in the .rar ....Unless I forgot anything, your screen should like like the one below.

All Indicators are from FX Station, thus it is appropriate to thank all working on the codes!

FX Station Trend.rar
thanks looks nice what is the best time frame for this indicator?

[quote=RplusT post_id=1295485820 time=1660394391 user_id=4866937]
Everyone should be able to trade this.

Yes agree. I added some lines on your chart ; green is impulse, red is retrace ok?
Attachments
These users thanked the author Meyney for the post:
Knight

RplusT wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:09 pm Trading this one works like a charm. Here it is, if you want to try.
Yellow Fibs are done with the MT4 tool manually.
For the D1, W1, M1 Fibs there's the Indi attached...Thank you Kvak!
The QQE in the subwindow guides you perfectly (almost....... :D ).... Well, it gives you a quick idea.

Got to play with the QQE settings on your own. 6-2-2 seems to work quite well.

101 Fibo_D_W_M_Y_v1.2.mq4
Keltner Channels alerts + text mtf.mq4
ForexMT4Systems_TR2.ex4
! Hama averages (mtf + alerts).ex4
QQE-stoch.mq4
FX Station QQE.tpl
Hi Boss,

Is the Keltner arrrows repaint?

ty
han