Re: XU-Hybrid 4.5

josi wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 8:44 pm And how about GBPUSD? When exactly would your entry have been on this for Friday?]
Hi Josi,

Of course the ideal entry was the day before... :Rofl:

However, if one had missed that then the ideal entry on Friday would have been after London opening. You would have been able to determine this by going down to the 15min chart and seen the ideal entry ;)

Of course if you ONLY remained on the 1hr chart you would have missed quite a bit of the trade, entering only when all indicators were in alignment. That's why I prefer my entries on either the 15min or 5min. Then if the higher timeframes show no change in trend I just let the trade run. ;)

However, I do constantly check the various TF's to see what the trade is doing.

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Attachments
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 3):
josi, dansmol, StuartWong
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

josi wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 8:44 pm Thanks, Beatlemania, for the new upgrade.
It is an amazing setup - as before I love the simplicity.
Its clarity and concentration on the necessary ("unclutter your chart") makes it truly outstanding.
Thanks Josi,

Your comments, feedback and suggestions are ALWAYS appreciated and welcomed! Thanks for all the support since I joined forex-station. :thumbup: :)
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
Jedidiah
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:12 pm Thanks Josi,

Your comments, feedback and suggestions are ALWAYS appreciated and welcomed! Thanks for all the support since I joined forex-station. :thumbup: :)

thank you for all your grace!

The ATS indicator is interesting. I'm just curious about how to use it.
Is it simply a support/resistance zone indicator?

Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

Another beautiful template!
Thank you Beatle for sharing all of your time and effort with everyone! What a blessing!!

I love my Murrey Math and the blue/white scheme is really easy on my eyes. Still experimenting with the Trend Averages indicator (bottom window)...not sure yet if I'll keep it. Been mixing and matching its MTF looks...histo/line...line only...we'll see
Attachments
These users thanked the author DaveTrader for the post (total 4):
BeatlemaniaSA, Jedidiah, Jimmy, StuartWong