LikeRe: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:53 am Haha :Rofl: Yeah, I know not everyone is a green and red kind of person. I love your colours though :thumbup: Always use whatever colours makes you feel good looking at the charts ;)

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
“Self-realization is the ability to achieve freedom from ordinary daily demands and to know that true happiness
comes from fulfilling our own potential and from lifting those around us without the thought of self-gain.”

:thumbup: :thumbup:
These users thanked the author Mansa for the post:
Chickenspicy

XU-Hybrid 4.5 Released

Hi guys,

Here it is...XU-Hybrid 4.5 :)

Life is a constant adventure of experiences and improvement, and so it is with trading and trading systems, ESPECIALLY the latest version of XU-Hybrid.

And ALL of this has only been possible because I've had the amazing opportunity to stand on the shoulders of giants before me...@MLADEN, @XARD777, @MRTOOLS, @KVAK, @BANZAI AND @JIMMY <3 :hug: :clap:

Trading is challenging, demanding and at times lonesome, however, I've tried to the best of my ability to make it a bit more fun, exciting and profitable for all that may use the XU-Hybrid system.

In this version, I've included Kvak's latest update of the XU+TMA mod indicator (which was originally featured on the daily download here... XU+TMA Mod) and his latest creation, the MA+ADX indicator. In addition, I've added the FreeRSI indicator which (in my opinion) does a better job than the previously included Elegant Oscillator :)

The final piece is the inclusion of the ATS indicator into XU-Hybrid 4.5. I've included this indicator as it shows the BUY and SELL liquidity areas on the chart. Personally, it has benefited me. However, you may prefer NOT to have it on your chart, as there is NO button to switch it on and off. So I've included a template with and without it attached. When adding it, and it's required files, please follow the instructions in the appropriate folders.

A few more visual refinements have been done as well. Also included is a DARK version of XU-Hybrid 4.5 as per member Woodyz request.

Okay, one final point. Yes, the XU+TMA indicator does include the centered TMA, so it will recalculate a little. The pros and cons have been discussed ad infinitum, so please DO NOT start the discussion all over again. There is a button to switch it off if you so desire. I've included it as personally I like how it assists in showing the trend direction and trend changes.

The XU+TMA is the ONLY component that recalculates. ALL the BUY/SELL signals are nrp!

Feedback is always appreciated.

Happy and profitable trading to everyone :) :thumbup: :Fire:

INDICATOR:

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Re: XU-Hybrid 4.5

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 8:15 pm Hi guys,

Life is a constant adventure of experiences and improvement, and so it is with trading and trading systems, ESPECIALLY the latest version of XU-Hybrid.

And ALL of this has only been possible because I've had the amazing opportunity to stand on the shoulders of giants before me...@MLADEN, @XARD777, @MRTOOLS, @KVAK, @BANZAI AND @JIMMY <3 :hug: :clap:

Trading is challenging, demanding and at times lonesome, however, I've tried to the best of my ability to make it a bit more fun, exciting and profitable for all that may use the XU-Hybrid system.

In this version, I've included Kvak's latest update of the XU+TMA mod indicator (which was originally featured on the daily download here... XU+TMA Mod) and his latest creation, the MA+ADX indicator. In addition, I've added the FreeRSI indicator which (in my opinion) does a better job than the previously included Elegant Oscillator :)

The final piece is the inclusion of the ATS indicator into XU-Hybrid 4.5. I've included this indicator as it shows the BUY and SELL liquidity areas on the chart. Personally, it has benefited me. However, you may prefer NOT to have it on your chart, as there is NO button to switch it on and off. So I've included a template with and without it attached. When adding it, and it's required files, please follow the instructions in the appropriate folders.

A few more visual refinements have been done as well. Also included is a DARK version of XU-Hybrid 4.5 as per member Woodyz request.

Okay, one final point. Yes, the XU+TMA indicator does include the centred TMA, so it will recalculate a little. The pros and cons has been discussed ad infinitum, so please DO NOT start the discussion all over again. There is a button to switch it off if you so desire. I've included it as personally I like how it assists in showing the trend direction and trend changes.

The XU+TMA is the ONLY component that recalculates. ALL the BUY/SELL signals are nrp!

INDICATOR:
XU-Hybrid 4.5.zip

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Dear Mr BeatlemaniaSA,

Heartfelt thanks.
Have a pleasant weekend.
These users thanked the author StuartWong for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, BeatlemaniaSA, Mickey Abi

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 8:15 pm
Thanks, Beatlemania, for the new upgrade.
It is an amazing setup - as before I love the simplicity.
Its clarity and concentration on the necessary ("unclutter your chart") makes it truly outstanding.
I don't know if this is feasible for you at all (and if not: just disregard my post):
Could you - in future - pack all your indies in a special folder (i.e. XU_hybrid_x) so that one could (for test purposes) just add the complete folder to indicators and the .tpl would relate to that?
Why?
Because there wouldn't be an overlap with already existing indies (in the indicator-folder which are already part of different -tpls etc).
Just a suggestion.
[Given that this is not the TF you trade:
Interesting: your system only approves entry (EURCAD) for the second leg down, the first one (after vertical line) seems too early, i. e. risky - but then again on Friday you should have been in EURGBP anyway).
And how about GBPUSD? When exactly would your entry have been on this for Friday?]
Attachments
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 5):
pfxi, BeatlemaniaSA, Genry, RodrigoRT7, Chickenspicy

josi wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 8:44 pm Thanks, Beatlemania, for the new upgrade.
I don't know if this is feasible for you at all (and if not: just disregard my post):
Could you - in future - pack all your indies in a special folder (i.e. XU_hybrid_x) so that one could (for test purposes) just add the complete folder to indicators and the .tpl would relate to that?
Why?
Because there wouldn't be an overlap with already existing indies (in the indicator-folder which are already part of different -tpls etc).
Just a suggestion.
Hi Josi,

Excellent suggestion! I will do that for any future releases. A slight oversight on my part, apologies.
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
josi, Genry
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 8:15 pm Hi guys,

Okay, one final point. Yes, the XU+TMA indicator does include the centred TMA, so it will recalculate a little. The pros and cons has been discussed ad infinitum, so please DO NOT start the discussion all over again. There is a button to switch it off if you so desire. I've included it as personally I like how it assists in showing the trend direction and trend changes.

INDICATOR:
XU-Hybrid 4.5.zip

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Hey Beatle this is Beautiful, Thank you I can't wait to test it out.
These users thanked the author Quinton2001 for the post:
StuartWong