Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:35 pm Dear Master coders,

Could you add a button to the indicator below. I'll be including it in the latest version of XU-Hybrid and a member has requested the option to turn the trading sessions ON/OFF :)

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

Auto Sessions 22,145.mq4
Added on/off button.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
TransparentTrader, BeatlemaniaSA, kvak, Chickenspicy, josi

mrtools wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:51 am Sorry man that's a decompiled indicator.
I remembered this indicator because I also liked it, especially the "ForecastHighTrendLine" line.
I actually have the open source, (non-decompiled) source that somebody already made into a button version: Now, the only problem is that it is buggy I think because the "ForecastHighTrendLine" line shows up only on the 1 minute and the 5 minute timeframes for me, on 15 m and above it does not appear at all.
And it loads a bit slow...
Mrtools, do you perhaps have any guess, why the "ForecastHighTrendLine" line is not appearing on 15 min and above timeframes?

4NDR45 wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 2:18 pm I remembered this indicator because I also liked it, especially the "ForecastHighTrendLine" line.
I actually have the open source, (non-decompiled) source that somebody already made into a button version:
WATL-Open Source button.mq4

Now, the only problem is that it is buggy I think because the "ForecastHighTrendLine" line shows up only on the 1 minute and the 5 minute timeframes for me, on 15 m and above it does not appear at all.
And it loads a bit slow...
Mrtools, do you perhaps have any guess, why the "ForecastHighTrendLine" line is not appearing on 15 min and above timeframes?
Sorry no idea.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
4NDR45