Re: T3 and T3 based indicators MT4

josi wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:53 pm Thanks Banzai, and thanks for the hint, Jimmy...
1st higher TF for the FOMO-guys (who are just this little bit too nervous)
2nd higher TF for the swinger (all can, no must)
nice man!!!!! second screenshot starting to look a bit squishy there!!!! breakout to upside gbpjpy??
Attachments
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Banzai wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 4:01 am T3MA ribbon filled simple
(on/off button)

Please use this newer version with better code.
No mtf yet.
Thank you.

The default setting is to use it together with "TMA + CG 4C RL AA TT BT.mq4"
You can download it over here:
viewtopic.php?p=1295479245#p1295479245
Beautiful <3
Both indicators, the TMA + CG 4C RL AA TT BT.mq4 and the T3MA ribbon filled simple BT.mq4 have the interpolation feature available, but do not have the actual field for selecting higher timeframes though.
That would be the actual real deal.

These users thanked the author 4NDR45 for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, Chickenspicy

HappyRe: T3 and T3 based indicators MT4

Haha Andras 😂

Yes, this one is a really good MA indicator for trends, both visually and technically plus it works well even on lower, crazy, intraday timeframes like the 5 minute and 15 minute charts too.

Banzai's default settings are spot-on for seeing the prevailing trend without MTF, I was really surprised by it.

Banzai wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 4:01 am
Please use this newer version with better code.
No mtf yet.
Thank you.

The default setting is to use it together with "TMA + CG 4C RL AA TT BT.mq4"
You can download it over here:
viewtopic.php?p=1295479245#p1295479245
4NDR45 wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:34 pm Beautiful <3
Both indicators, the TMA + CG 4C RL AA TT BT.mq4 and the T3MA ribbon filled simple BT.mq4 have the interpolation feature available, but do not have the actual field for selecting higher timeframes though.
That would be the actual real deal.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
4NDR45
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:25 am Haha Andras 😂

Yes, this one is a really good MA indicator for trends, both visually and technically plus it works well even on lower, crazy, intraday timeframes like the 5 minute and 15 minute charts too.

Banzai's default settings are spot-on for seeing the prevailing trend without MTF, I was really surprised by it.
Exactly.
The default settings are excellent, but I tweaked them a bit for my setup.
I've put together something like this for my 1H view:
I do not touch anything on lower timeframes unless I see something reversing here. Only then I switch to lower TF for entries...
It would be the best if I could leave these two on 1H and switch to lower timerfames, but the indicators still have no MTF.
These users thanked the author 4NDR45 for the post:
Chickenspicy

4NDR45 wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:50 am Exactly.
I've put together something like this for my 1H view:

I do not touch anything on lower timeframes unless I see something reversing here. Only then I switch to lower TF for entries...
It would be the best if I could leave these two on 1H and switch to lower timerfames, but the indicators still have no MTF.
Sorry. Could you send the indicators and the template for this strategy, please.
These users thanked the author FLINNS for the post:
4NDR45

FLINNS wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:58 am Sorry. Could you send the indicators and the template for this strategy, please.
Sure, here you are.

It is not an actual strategy, these are only indicators I've put together to help me see what is going on.
I use it on 30 min and 1H to see trends and reversals.
All indicators in this setup can repaint including the supply demand, support resistance zones and trendlines can be broken anytime, so be careful and look for multiple confirmations of a reversal or a trend change on 1H, only after that switch to a lower timeframe 1min or 5min to actually enter, never try to be too early or enter before a clear reversal is seen on a higher timeframe.
Under multiple confirmations I do not only mean the arrows and the color changes, but basic price action behavior like breaking out or range, bouncing out of support and resistance zones, creating HH, HL and LH LL, divergences etc.
These users thanked the author 4NDR45 for the post:
FLINNS

4NDR45 wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:23 am Sure, here you are.

Trend setup 30m-1H by 4NDR45.rar

It is not an actual strategy, these are only indicators I've put together to help me see what is going on.
I use it on 30 min and 1H to see trends and reversals.
All indicators in this setup can repaint including the supply demand, support resistance zones and trendlines can be broken anytime, so be careful and look for multiple confirmations of a reversal or a trend change on 1H, only after that switch to a lower timeframe 1min or 5min to actually enter, never try to be too early or enter before a clear reversal is seen on a higher timeframe.
Under multiple confirmations I do not only mean the arrows and the color changes, but basic price action behavior like breaking out or range, bouncing out of support and resistance zones, creating HH, HL and LH LL, divergences etc.
thank you very much