Re: Bollinger Bands type indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:48 am Try.
Thank you.
I often think about how to identify true market cycles.
This time I proceeded from the fact that it is impossible to change the width of the Donchian channel and it was necessary to make another channel based on the same Kijun.
ATR looks perfect in this case.
I have a zigzag that determines the average number of bars in each price move from reversal to reversal.
By this value, you can set the true average size of the deviation in accordance with the ZigZag readings.
At first glance, this approach improves trend reversal signals and filters out false breakouts of the Donchian channel.
Touching the price of this channel can serve as signals to close positions and may be some important levels.
Maybe someone will have some thoughts on this
Attachments

Re: Bollinger Band type indicators for MT4

jerryjerry wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:06 am Ok, I know it is using negative 22 shift but still i good for 700 pips...please do it any way if you are good willing thanks just have to grab your 700 pips and wait next signal
Dear mrtools
! Bermaui averages bands (mtf + arrows + alerts + candles + btn)
this Indicator is repainting on current candle ,Is it possible make arrow to appear after candle close so that arrows we can make non repainting
thanks in advance