Re: XU-Hybrid 4.0 Trading System

[quote=BeatlemaniaSA post_id=1295484327 time=1659019604 user_id=4944918]
XU-HYBRID 4.0

Hi all,

I am pleased to announce the release of XU-Hybrid 4.0. In this version, I set out to make it even easier to trade. Hopefully, I've achieved that, but I'm sure you guys will let me know if that's true or not :D

Dear Mr BeatlemaniaSA,

Good day to you.
I have a question regarding the RSI MA's arrow.
Referring to the image attached, does the arrow indicate RSI MA has turned red or do i need to wait for the current candle to close as confirmation?

Updated on 2022.08.19 as i have followed on GBPUSD Daily.

Dear Mr BeatlemaniaSA,

Good day to you.
I have spent time thinking about the question on RSI MA arrow on GBPUSD.
RSI MA Parameters:
RSI based on close price
AlertsOn: True
AlertsonCurrent: False

Based on the parameters, when the RSI MA arrow appears on the current candle, it is based on previous candle close. Therefore it is a valid signal.
If i have mistaken, kindly let me know.

Many thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Stuart
Attachments

Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:49 pm The current setup and combination I'm testing will definitely be worthy of a 4.5 I think. I'll make it available this weekend so that everyone can test it and provide feedback for the members.

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
looking forward for the update!! and can you please make a short video on how you use the indicator for trading..
These users thanked the author jaba_ajfx for the post:
Mickey Abi

Trading with the XU-Hybrid system :-)

Hi guys,

Hope you all are having a profitable trading Thursday. :) Here's one of the few USD trades I took today and my thought process in how I go about deciding if the trade is actionable or not.

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

The latest XU-Hybrid 4.5 will be released this weekend.
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 11):
Jimmy, TransparentTrader, Jedidiah, eduarescobar, Genry, Woodyz, xard777, dansmol, maroka, kimhyunmin, Bbq Ribs
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Hi guys,

If you are going to be trading USD pairs or GOLD, don't ever trade them without first reviewing the DXY chart (my personal opinion of course :) ) or even better, have the DXY chart open next to the other charts. This is why ;)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 6):
Jedidiah, TransparentTrader, eduarescobar, Genry, dansmol, kimhyunmin

Hi Beatlemania.

Thanks for a great system.

I added a couple of indicators to see if anyone finds they bring any benefit in terms of getting a better overview on price.

Its 3 x TMA indicator, the Standard TMA period is divided by 4 for lower timeframe and multiplied by 4 for higher time frame, plus current timeframe and they can be switched on and off as necessary, plus its not a repainter. - ! TMA multi - bands (mtf + alerts + arrows + btn)

I added an indicator that adds divergence lines, - ! rsi - heiken ashi avgs smoothed - (mtf + sw + alerts)

I added 2 x another indicator that has Wilder EMA, which I have found to be one of the most solid for change of trend direction - 4 x time frames higher and 8 x time frames higher. - AllHullMA_v3.4 600+

I added another TMA, but IT IS A REPAINTER, but it can work as signal as a line cross - TMA+CG 4C RL AA MTF TT

Not trying to build a new system, just wanted to share and if you and others find they can complement your system then its a positive and if not, no harm done

Regards,

TradeRancher

TradeRancher wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:15 am I added a couple of indicators to see if anyone finds they bring any benefit in terms of getting a better overview on price.
Thanks TradeRancher for sharing your ideas and suggestions with the members :thumbup:

But, damn, that is a lot of lines on the chart... :Rofl: Yeah, I know you can switch them on and off ;).