Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Reverent wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:51 am
Hello XARD
It's me again. Please is it possible to remove the 'refresh in 15 minutes' feature for this particular template or it could just refresh for 1 second like the last version (XU v38 Setup) you shared?

!!!-MT4 X-XARDFX-49.ex4

It seems to crash when I leave it open for a long time which happened twice. Much appreciated.
Regards,

Ola
Try this
XU v34-AUTOREFRESH.ex4
(7.6 KiB) Downloaded 94 times
Be patient and wait for your chance

DownloadRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

hello everyone

i have come across the xard system i am still trying to learn it i have read many posts but i am still a little confused with the big arrows . maybe some of you guys can help me with it. my question is when trading the big arrows trend for the bias they tend to re-calculate while there are making higher highs/ higher lows so which big arrow should i be using for the bias. i will attach a chart below with labels so you can understand better. your help is greatly appreciated thanks
Capture.PNG

Hydra wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:09 am
hello everyone

i have come across the xard system i am still trying to learn it i have read many posts but i am still a little confused with the big arrows . maybe some of you guys can help me with it. my question is when trading the big arrows trend for the bias they tend to re-calculate while there are making higher highs/ higher lows so which big arrow should i be using for the bias. i will attach a chart below with labels so you can understand better. your help is greatly appreciated thanks
= For better understanding of trading logic XARD Trading system, make sure you understand 2nd DOT concept , Click thisd link| app.php/attach/file/3377539
= Study and use the second dot Edition for a while, and when your done, then you can move to the latest XARD release.

Food for thought... You make most of your money during September, October & November months and again during February, March & April months.
Keep your calendar clear and stay laser focused.

Xard777
Today.png
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:02 am
The next three months are your lottery months... stay focused and claim what is yours.
Thanks, Xard, for keeping the light shining bright. Lighting the way ahead for us on our trading journey and adventure!! :hug: :problem: :clap:

Warmest regards and thanks,
BeatlemaniaSA
“Self-realization is the ability to achieve freedom from ordinary daily demands and to know that true happiness
comes from fulfilling our own potential and from lifting those around us without the thought of self-gain.”

1. Similar Topics

1. SK XARD TRADING JOURNAL

49 Replies 8196 Views

by sudhindragk, Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:53 pm in Trading Journals

49 Replies
    2. XARD EX4 file issues

9 Replies 1823 Views

by Philanthropy, Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:05 am in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

9 Replies
    3. 1 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”

Users viewing this forum: 88FX88, CommonCrawl [Bot], for28, FourXXXX, investjalencar, normannasty, ntjkay, remcous, samxtrader and 48 guests