DownloadRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

hello everyone

i have come across the xard system i am still trying to learn it i have read many posts but i am still a little confused with the big arrows . maybe some of you guys can help me with it. my question is when trading the big arrows trend for the bias they tend to re-calculate while there are making higher highs/ higher lows so which big arrow should i be using for the bias. i will attach a chart below with labels so you can understand better. your help is greatly appreciated thanks
Attachments

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hydra wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:09 am hello everyone

i have come across the xard system i am still trying to learn it i have read many posts but i am still a little confused with the big arrows . maybe some of you guys can help me with it. my question is when trading the big arrows trend for the bias they tend to re-calculate while there are making higher highs/ higher lows so which big arrow should i be using for the bias. i will attach a chart below with labels so you can understand better. your help is greatly appreciated thanks
= For better understanding of trading logic XARD Trading system, make sure you understand 2nd DOT concept , Click thisd link| app.php/attach/file/3377539
= Study and use the second dot Edition for a while, and when your done, then you can move to the latest XARD release.
These users thanked the author DTRCT for the post (total 3):
Mundu19, Hydra, maroka

Food for thought... You make most of your money during September, October & November months and again during February, March & April months.
Keep your calendar clear and stay laser focused.

Xard777
Attachments
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

The next three months are your lottery months... stay focused and claim what is yours.
Xard777
Attachments
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:02 am The next three months are your lottery months... stay focused and claim what is yours.
Thanks, Xard, for keeping the light shining bright. Lighting the way ahead for us on our trading journey and adventure!! :hug: :problem: :clap:

Warmest regards and thanks,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 8):
Skyold, moey_dw, Jimmy, xard777, dansmol, Mickey Abi, Jedidiah, StuartWong
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

LikeRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:02 am The next three months are your lottery months... stay focused and claim what is yours.

These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 6):
xard777, Jimmy, Jedidiah, Musashi, RodrigoRT7, StuartWong
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Xard777
Looks great, Xard. I'm back from the summer break and ready to roll.

I noticed you are using XU-13, which I like. I've got it loaded up. I noticed you make some changes to the subwindow RSI and added a new feature. Would you mind dropping the new settings so we can give it a test?

XARD: Here you go....
These users thanked the author Castle73 for the post (total 4):
Hydra, thomdel, Musashi, StuartWong

Castle73 wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:25 am Looks great, Xard. I'm back from the summer break and ready to roll.

I noticed you are using XU-13, which I like. I've got it loaded up. I noticed you make some changes to the subwindow RSI and added a new feature. Would you mind dropping the new settings so we can give it a test?

XARD: Here you go....

Hi Master, does the red and blue background repaint?

How does it work ?

Thank you
Han