Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Xronos__ wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:36 am first go to
Tools/Options/Max Bars In Chart (check what is your value there)
if the bars on chart are less than your limits there is your problem.
good luck
Thank you for sharing your thought on this.
I usually limit the max bars to 5000 because there are a lot of indicators that do not have the option to limit their own history and that can cause lagging and freezing of the MT4 software if you are running lots of tabs with many indicators.
That way you actually limit ALL the indicators and save a lot of computer resources and excessive overheating of your computer.

It is not the cause of the issue here, I have tried to increase that in settings to 50 000, delete the history folder, restart etc. .... but it does not fix the issue.
The problem is the code of the indicator.
These users thanked the author 4NDR45 for the post:
Quinton2001

4NDR45 wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:30 am I am sharing this TMA channel indicator, which I use most of the time, but it has some bugs.
I like that it has the feature to limit how much it will show on chart in history, but this option does not work perfectly.
For example if i put 3000 in the Limit bars in history, on a 15 minutes and 30 minutes chart the channel will not appear at all, then it will appear again if i chose the 1H timeframe.
With the current setting 1500 limit in history it does not appear on the Weekly and the Monthly charts.
It makes these random non-appearances , so I thought maybe someone perhaps knows what is causing this issue and could make a quick fix.
Could anyone please check and figure out what is causing this glitch with the History limit and the appearance of this indicator on the chart?
I actually wanted to post it into the "Indicators with ON/OFF buttons" and ask, propose for a button feature, but certainly not as long as it has this glitch.

Digital_TMA_CHANNEL_EN.mq4
The quick fix for all such problems is to reduce the bar count even less thereby using less resources.

The above indy works fine at the default 1500 until the daily chart where you need to drop the bar count down from 1500 to 500. And for the monthly it needs to be dropped to 250.

It's not your computer's resources that are being challanged but MT4's own 32 bit resources.

No reason not to ask for a button as is.
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
4NDR45

indrayugi wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:06 pm Hi everyone, i found a good indicator. But i think it is need more optimization.
Can you edit this indicator dots just only appears when RSI outside 30-70. I think this indicator is good for BO
Sorry for my bad English, i hope u will understand 🙏
Thxsss

there you go
These users thanked the author ionone for the post:
indrayugi

Hello mr tools
Respected sir
i convert this indicator to mt5 version of it and indicator works fine in mt5 platform
but i don't know how can i convert "iBandsOnArray" function in mql4 language to mt5 version of it so indicator doesn't show the bands of
WRP Array ......... please help to fix it and add bands on it !
thank you master !
These users thanked the author Milad8732 for the post:
Chickenspicy
NOT MANUAL , NOT AUTOMATE , MORE

Milad8732 wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:36 am Hello mr tools
Respected sir
i convert this indicator to mt5 version of it and indicator works fine in mt5 platform
but i don't know how can i convert "iBandsOnArray" function in mql4 language to mt5 version of it so indicator doesn't show the bands of
WRP Array ......... please help to fix it and add bands on it !
thank you master !

This is one way to do it, check here Mt5 Bollinger bands
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Milad8732