Moving AveragesRe: Moving Average indicators for MT4

MADX - Moving Average ADX Slope Filter

This is average indicator where is slope of average filtered with ADX.
When is both have same direction is uptrend and viceversa. If trend of average and ADX is not same is neutral trend.
Color of average can be 2 (signal to signal) or 3 state.
For ADX is 4 logic to make direction.

For related indicators, please see:

Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

kvak wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:43 am This is average indicator where is slope of average filtered with ADX.
When is both have same direction is uptrend and viceversa. If trend of average and ADX is not same is neutral trend.

Would it be appropriate to also post this in the "ADX Indicators For MT4" sub-thread? Just so people can see another way to show ADX on the chart?

Big thanks for this indicator, especially with the multiple ways you can display the moving average! I'm working on an indices scalping system that uses ADX as a long-term trend indicator to avoid premature exits on retracement moves, and something like this could be a major help.
These users thanked the author TransparentTrader for the post:
kvak

LikeRe: Moving Average indicators for MT4

ASTONISHING!!!!!

This is real example of thinking outside the box + innovation......... genuis work & love the dots display for volatility

kvak wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:43 am MADX - Moving Average ADX Slope Filter

This is average indicator where is slope of average filtered with ADX.
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 4):
Bbq Ribs, kvak, Jimmy, Jedidiah
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

AMAZING!!

Wow! Kvak, this is a beauty! What yourself and the rest of the Master Coders are able to code for the forex community is simply astonishing!!! :thumbup: ;)

XU_Hybrid 4.0 + Ma+ADX....hmm, nice :In Love:

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 9):
Genry, TransparentTrader, kvak, Bbq Ribs, Jedidiah, thomdel, moey_dw, limevanilla, Jimmy
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

LikeRe: Moving Average indicators for MT4

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:37 am AMAZING!!

Wow! Kvak, this is a beauty! What yourself and the rest of the Master Coders are able to code for the forex community is simply astonishing!!! :thumbup: ;)

XU_Hybrid 4.0 + Ma+ADX....hmm, nice :In Love:
Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
hehe cool FONT color man......... & i agree so much this site plus coders and system builder's like yourself have much good karma awaiting u cos u are all the most selfless & not greedy ppl I have ever known........... forexstation & the vibe here is heaven thx to all u brothers for changing the game (and changing the world) for all traders ❤❤❤

really love kvak codes & ingenious idea like moving average adx slope just wow
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 5):
BeatlemaniaSA, kvak, Jimmy, solarian, Jedidiah
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

forrest85 wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:58 pm Could you share your template? Here or on your Forum? Thank you.
It's been shared already. Go and check out my thread...it's all available there :thumbup: ;)

And then experiment to your heart's delight. That is how we learn, by trying and testing and NOT just by asking for stuff ;)
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 3):
Woodyz, Jimmy, Jedidiah

moey_dw wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:40 pm hehe cool FONT color man......... & i agree so much this site plus coders and system builder's like yourself have much good karma awaiting u cos u are all the most selfless & not greedy ppl I have ever known........... forexstation & the vibe here is heaven thx to all u brothers for changing the game (and changing the world) for all traders ❤❤❤

really love kvak codes & ingenious idea like moving average adx slope just wow
Kvak and mrtools are truly the bees knees here on forex-station!! :sweat: :problem:
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 4):
RodrigoRT7, Jimmy, Chickenspicy, Jedidiah

DownloadRe: Moving Average indicators for MT4

MAVQ - Moving Average Volatility Quality Slope Filter

Moving average filtered with volatility quality as request.
Slope of average is filtered vith VQ.
Iam upload subwindow version of VQ here too.

PS: For the MADX Moving Average ADX version, please see: MADX - Moving Average ADX 👈
PPS: For the MAVQ Moving Average Volatility Quality "T3" version, please see: MAVQ T3 Averages 🆕