Re: Any other traders have side hustles going on?

I've actually started using a website called Usertesting.com which is working well so far. Basically testing websites and/or prototype apps for various businesses and they pay out pretty decent for the time spent. Seen as little as $4 for a few minutes up to $120. I did an interview with someone recently about email marketing from Amazon which took me 55mins and paid out $90. I reckon if you're already working from home you can clear $500-$600 a month from it or more depending on the number of tests you qualify for. Not going to replace a salary but I doubt many would kick a few grand a year out of bed.
These users thanked the author sebking1986 for the post:
HeavLeighGill

chickensword wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:27 am depending on what side of town your on 🤣
Yes!! Delivering food has always seemed iffy to me, mainly because I'm a female. I've heard some creepy stories about people having strange requests, trying to get women to go down alleyways, etc. However, I also know some people that do it that make good money, so there are pros and cons for sure.
These users thanked the author HeavLeighGill for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah

sebking1986 wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:42 pm I've actually started using a website called Usertesting.com which is working well so far. Basically testing websites and/or prototype apps for various businesses and they pay out pretty decent for the time spent. Seen as little as $4 for a few minutes up to $120. I did an interview with someone recently about email marketing from Amazon which took me 55mins and paid out $90. I reckon if you're already working from home you can clear $500-$600 a month from it or more depending on the number of tests you qualify for. Not going to replace a salary but I doubt many would kick a few grand a year out of bed.
Definitely going to check this one out, thanks!

andrei-1 wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:28 am I work as a gardener sometimes.
That sounds like a peaceful job. Since I have little ones, I try to find side things I can do from home, but I'd totally be down to learn about gardening once they're in school. My mother and grandmother were florists but I never had much time to learn myself.
These users thanked the author HeavLeighGill for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah

HeavLeighGill wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:06 am Definitely going to check this one out, thanks!
Coming up on a month doing it now and made around $400. As I say you won't retire on it but if newer a computer and/or phone it's easy money for the time spent on it and I think can be done most places in the world.
These users thanked the author sebking1986 for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah, HeavLeighGill

sebking1986 wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:54 pm Coming up on a month doing it now and made around $400. As I say you won't retire on it but if newer a computer and/or phone it's easy money for the time spent on it and I think can be done most places in the world.
Still, that's pretty good for a month especially for making easier money. Could pay my car payment doing it. Thanks so much for the suggestion.
These users thanked the author HeavLeighGill for the post:
Chickenspicy