Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

Genry wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:05 pm Good afternoon!

Probably my first screen is not obvious...
Global suggested successful modifications of my indicators and I showed how they can be effectively used in trading.

My screenshot shows a way to detect reversals early. It is suitable for any trade. And for the XU-Hybrid system - too.

The screenshot below compares the signals "! waddah attar explosion avgs (mtf + alerts + arrows + lines + btn)" VS 2xKiosotto.
As you can see, 2 Kio accurately shows trend and pullback extremes.

You have an interesting topic. I hope my suggestion will be useful for your trading.
Good luck!
Hi Genry.
Kisotto sems interesting.
Can you please share the template? OR the indicators with the settings?
Thank you!

Enes Kocoglu wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:28 pm Do you continue to trade pullbacks?

on the subject
Can you share a few graphic images?
Of course I do. Would not know what else to trade. Trendlines and S/R levels is all it takes. Meyney's thread of "Trading Pullbacks" got plenty of examples. Many try a "100 systems" which does not make much sense. All have their pro's and cons. Better stick to one and know the pro's and cons.

RplusT wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:22 pm Of course I do. Would not know what else to trade. Trendlines and S/R levels is all it takes. Meyney's thread of "Trading Pullbacks" got plenty of examples. Many try a "100 systems" which does not make much sense. All have their pro's and cons. Better stick to one and know the pro's and cons.
Agreed with you 100%.
I was one of the "many try a 100 systems" until I landed on this thread.
Reading all the posts in this thread has awken me from my folly.
Now, I stay with XU-HYBRID v 4.0 as I find myself resonates with it as I take trades based on it. I am seeing its advantages, and identity ways to minimise its weaknesses.
Yes, stay with one system, one good system that somehow matches your personality and trading style. Stay with it and one can find excellent good indicators to enhance the system.

Cheers,

Stuart
These users thanked the author StuartWong for the post:
RplusT

icman wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:14 pm Hi Genry.
Kisotto sems interesting. Can you please share the template? OR the indicators with the settings?
Thank you!
StuartWong wrote: Good day, Genry
I am on the same page with icman. Many thanks in advance. Have a pleasant weekend.
Cheers,
Good day Colleagues!
On my screen, everything is simple:
1. I took the template from the post viewtopic.php?p=1295484327#p1295484327 kindly provided by BeatlemaniaSA.

2. I added two Kio's to the indicators from the template. Both Kio indicators are placed in one window.
First loaded slow Kio with default settings. Quick Kio must be dragged from the indicator panel to the same window.

3. In the fast Kio settings, set the period to 15. Make the lines of the slow indicator thicker. Fast lines - assign a dotted line. Color to taste.
That's all ;)

I made a separate directory for the project files. Therefore, my template will not work for you. I hope I gave a detailed description and everything will work out for you.
Good luck!

PS. Kiosotto indicators - any of the ones previously loaded into the theme.
By changing the period, you can set up Kio for any upper TF.
These users thanked the author Genry for the post:
knglerxst

global wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 4:05 am ... I did get some good reversals that were qualified by my modified Kiosotto, some did not work out, but Genry's suggestion to used two Kiosotto indicators one on top of the other with thick and thin lines may solve that problem. Thanks again for the suggestion. I will try it.
Hello Global!
I'm glad that creativity to improve Kio continues. The indicator is interesting. Of course, he is not a panacea from all the eccentricities of Forex.
In trading, I am guided by the rule of Robert Miner:
“We are looking for signals for trades with high probability of profit and low capital risk, suitable for any market and any time frame.
The signal of the indicator y does not mean the execution of the transaction. Indicator signals are simply conditions that must exist before a trade can be considered."
In my opinion, the combination of the Waddah and Kio signals allows you to more accurately locate the extremum.
In addition to this, taking into account the distance of the MA from the price is a good way to reduce the drawdown.
I would love to see your implementation.

Good luck!

Genry wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:36 pm Good day Colleagues!
On my screen, everything is simple:
1. I took the template from the post viewtopic.php?p=1295484327#p1295484327 kindly provided by BeatlemaniaSA.

2. I added two Kio's to the indicators from the template. Both Kio indicators are placed in one window.
First loaded slow Kio with default settings. Quick Kio must be dragged from the indicator panel to the same window.

3. In the fast Kio settings, set the period to 15. Make the lines of the slow indicator thicker. Fast lines - assign a dotted line. Color to taste.
That's all ;)

I made a separate directory for the project files. Therefore, my template will not work for you. I hope I gave a detailed description and everything will work out for you.
Good luck!

PS. Kiosotto indicators - any of the ones previously loaded into the theme.
By changing the period, you can set up Kio for any upper TF.
Thanks, Genry
These users thanked the author StuartWong for the post:
Genry

Genry wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:20 pm Hello Global!
I'm glad that creativity to improve Kio continues. The indicator is interesting. Of course, he is not a panacea from all the eccentricities of Forex.
In trading, I am guided by the rule of Robert Miner:
“We are looking for signals for trades with high probability of profit and low capital risk, suitable for any market and any time frame.
The signal of the indicator y does not mean the execution of the transaction. Indicator signals are simply conditions that must exist before a trade can be considered."
In my opinion, the combination of the Waddah and Kio signals allows you to more accurately locate the extremum.
In addition to this, taking into account the distance of the MA from the price is a good way to reduce the drawdown.
I would love to see your implementation.

Good luck!
Hi Genry,

Tomorrow I plan to work on modifying the Kiosotta indicator with your suggestions. As soon as I'm finished implementing your ideas I'll post it. Thanks again for providing us with the Kiosotto and revealing to us how to successfully use it.
These users thanked the author global for the post (total 3):
BeatlemaniaSA, Genry, kimhyunmin