Re: WEF (aka The Davos Billionaire's Private Club)

Going as planned......Exorbitant energy cost for the peasants and no end in sight. It's not even winter yet.
Same in Austria.....Electricity cost have increased by 300%.
In Germany I read they are even talking about 600% for electricity and 700% for gas.

Now picture that: When digital money is in place, they can simply cut you off using electricity, oil and gas by disabling your card for a period at their discretion. What can you do? Nothing!

These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
Ogee

'How Your Carbon Footprint And Your Carbon Wallet Are Really Going To Work In The Dystopian World That WEF Has Planned?'

''Let me introduce you to Barbara Baarsma. Barbara is the CEO of Rabo Carbon Bank. Yes, you read that right. Not Rabo Bank but Rabo Carbon Bank. In this 53 second video interview below she is advocating for a "Personal Carbon Wallet". That may not seem like a big deal but when you hear what she has to say you should be concerned, very concerned in fact.''

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... pian-world

These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
Chickenspicy

RadioGenova @RadioGenova
13m
From € 17,000 to € 108,000! A 520% ​​increase! It may seem unlikely but this is what the two energy bills in an Italian company say, the first in July 2021 and the second in July 2022, with almost the same kWh consumption. It will be a very hot autumn in Italy and beyond.

If you thought business closures due to lockdown were bad wait til you see what's coming - all part of the plan.

Ogee wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:58 pm
The plan is simple. Take the land away from the farmers, let it sit idle and tell the people, the reason for food shortage is due to the farmland cannot be used because of the high nitrogen content in the soil. In the US it works a bit different. The mega rich buy up the farmland and I bet they let it sit idle too. The want to make money from manufacturing artificial food and sell it for a high price.
Chickenspicy

RplusT wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:45 pm The plan is simple. Take the land away from the farmers, let it sit idle and tell the people, the reason for food shortage is due to the farmland cannot be used because of the high nitrogen content in the soil. In the US it works a bit different. The mega rich buy up the farmland and I bet they let it sit idle too. The want to make money from manufacturing artificial food and sell it for a high price.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post (total 2):
RplusT, Ogee
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

chickensword wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:49 pm
:D ... so funny, but yet so true. The Europeans will have 3D printed Potatoes underneath and the Italiens in particular, artificial Spaghettis. With these astronomical energy prices already kicking in, I guess by the end of the year, their plates may look something like this. And the Restaurant will add...."please guests, use your imagination".
Chickenspicy

Ogee wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:37 pm They don't need 87,000 new IRS investigators to investigate Davos Billionaires, they're coming after YOU.

:D ...yeah, Biden in his environmental bill got 80 Billion reserved for recruiting additional IRS staff and a staggering 1.5 Billion for planting trees. So, yes, they are coming after us. No doubt about that.
Chickenspicy