Re: Stochastic indicators for MT4

4NDR45 wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:11 am I do something similar, usually 4H for trend and 30 min for entry.
i saw it, but i am only looks both green should be available. above that, when smaller TF is green HF should be on green colur
i added hull also to ensure the trend.
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
4NDR45
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

kvak wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:49 pm Hi Mrtools.
It's not nice button as this, but it doesn't have bug when you change timeframe it doesn't jump from off to on and in MTF holds the changed x,y position.
Have a nice weekend :)

Recursive smoothed stochastic is an indicator that can be paid attention to in short-term trading. The masters have fully upgraded it and released several excellent versions. Special thanks to! :thumbup:

When I use it, I think SMMA works well.

So expect the teacher to upgrade this "basic" version again, adding arrows to the main chart.

Infinite merit!

太虚一毫 wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:28 pm Recursive smoothed stochastic is an indicator that can be paid attention to in short-term trading. The masters have fully upgraded it and released several excellent versions. Special thanks to! :thumbup:

When I use it, I think SMMA works well.

So expect the teacher to upgrade this "basic" version again, adding arrows to the main chart.

Infinite merit!
In my opinion, really don't see any reason to go backwards in development, added arrows to the upgraded version, with all the averages. But if anyone else wants to start over and do another version, go for it.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
Jedidiah, 太虚一毫, Chickenspicy, talaate

mrtools wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:32 pm In my opinion, really don't see any reason to go backwards in development, added arrows to the upgraded version, with all the averages. But if anyone else wants to start over and do another version, go for it.
I agree with the teacher's opinion!
Special thanks to the teachers for their hard work and selfless dedication! :thumbup:
Infinite merit!
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
Chickenspicy

太虚一毫 wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:55 pm I agree with the teacher's opinion!
Special thanks to the teachers for their hard work and selfless dedication! :thumbup:
Infinite merit!
Well. Thank you your image. What kind of settings are you using? I think on the picture is missing something. Could you share your indicator settings window? Or what did you changed?
These users thanked the author forrest85 for the post:
太虚一毫