Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Narutopips wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:37 am Because indices is easier to trade compared to forex pairs, the aim is to make money, so easier the better.
I dont think "easier" is a good reason..

Indices move more and are generally more volatile.
You have the London and NY open which gives you a set time where the Market is moving a lot (usually)
In Forex you also have London and NY open, but as Forex is a 24/7 Market its not as reliable.
more movement and more volatile means the potential is higher, higher potential means lower risk.

So in conclusion Indices are less risky than Forex.
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 3):
oskar656, dansmol, Abdelrahman
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

xard777 wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:33 am During the summertime when the schools are off trading tends to be quiet so I am not as active in the markets.
Around the third week in August, we tend to see more activity and that is when I start trading again.
For now, I am chilling in the sun, having a beer watching life go by.

Xard777
Hello XARD,
Please I need your help. But first I want to thank you immensely for taking the time to develop awesome indicators for members of this forex community. I have been using this particular version (XARDFX-48 SETUP) and I discovered how much this version improved my trades (Image Pix below). I started reading this thread from page 1 until I got to page 50. However something unfortunate happened recently wherein I lost a single indicator and since then I searched this particular thread but couldn't find it.

Please can you see from the image posted below, where the white arrows are pointing (the dodger blue and pink line coloured indicator, not the !!!-MT4 X-CCI TREND-48 histogram indicator)? As far as I can remember, I think it has no alert function. I just want it as it is with nothing added to it. Can you please point me in the right direction where I can get it again or if you have it in your arsenal, please attach it here. Thanks so much, bruh!
Kindest Regards,

Ola

XARD 48 zips are here:
viewtopic.php?t=8416709&p=1295391232#p1295391232
viewtopic.php?t=8416709&p=1295391373#p1295391373

Stoch on its own is here:
viewtopic.php?p=1295393849#p1295393849

You can redownload, the indicator you are showing might be the stochastic of that xard version?

PS looking at your picture again and the pictures around the XARD 48 release, I do not see that indicator anywhere, it might be that the indicator you are asking for is not part of of the XARD 48 release, maybe some kind of rsi, or a cci oscillator that was released afterwards?

PS2 Looked through the installed indis, closest I could find - see attached RSIs. Maybe somebody else can help you with that exact indi (seems RSI)

Reverent wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:41 am Hello XARD,
Please I need your help. But first I want to thank you immensely for taking the time to develop awesome indicators for members of this forex community. I have been using this particular version (XARDFX-48 SETUP) and I discovered how much this version improved my trades (Image Pix below). I started reading this thread from page 1 until I got to page 50. However something unfortunate happened recently wherein I lost a single indicator and since then I searched this particular thread but couldn't find it.

Please can you see from the image posted below, where the white arrows are pointing (the dodger blue and pink line coloured indicator, not the !!!-MT4 X-CCI TREND-48 histogram indicator)? As far as I can remember, I think it has no alert function. I just want it as it is with nothing added to it. Can you please point me in the right direction where I can get it again or if you have it in your arsenal, please attach it here. Thanks so much, bruh!

chris006 wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:09 am
PS looking at your picture again and the pictures around the XARD 48 release, I do not see that indicator anywhere, it might be that the indicator you are asking for is not part of of the XARD 48 release, maybe some kind of rsi, or a cci oscillator that was released afterwards?

PS2 Looked through the installed indis, closest I could find - see attached RSIs. Maybe somebody else can help you with that exact indi (seems RSI)
You are right, that indy is not included among the XARD 48 release and I'm not even aware of the name of the indy....if not I would have done a search here for it. But Wow...thanks a ton for the research you helped me with... and all that for me? I'm so much grateful bruh. The two indies you posted, I have both already and I guess I'll have to make use of the TDI_RT Clone as it does almost the same job as the one I'm looking for.

Thanks much,

Regards,
Ola

Reverent wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:51 am Hello XARD
It's me again. Please is it possible to remove the 'refresh in 15 minutes' feature for this particular template or it could just refresh for 1 second like the last version (XU v38 Setup) you shared?

!!!-MT4 X-XARDFX-49.ex4

It seems to crash when I leave it open for a long time which happened twice. Much appreciated.
Regards,

Ola
Try this
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post:
Reverent
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777