Re: COVID CONTINUED

Half way trough the clip there's Fauci lying as usual......Asked whether he received royalty payments from any company..."uh...em....ah...I don't know as a fact, but I doubt it"..... :lmao: ......he then says, since 2015 the average per year was a 191.46 USD (hundredninetyone Dollars and 46 Cents)...... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Why are they only issuing search warrants for the Trump premises. Faucy should be the one first in line to find the Millions he stashed away. He's the leading promotor of Pfiz@Co on this planet. Or is he doing that for 191.46 USD a year?! ...... :D

epidemiologist: it is not necessary to introduce restrictions in Russia due to coronavirus
In Russia, there is no need to introduce restrictions at the federal level due to the coronavirus.
RT in Russian
Natalia Pshenichnaya, deputy director of the Central Research Institute of Epidemiology of Rospotrebnadzor, said that currently there is no need to introduce any restrictions at the federal level due to the coronavirus in Russia.
Newspaper.Ru
Experts recommend simply following safety measures: washing hands, wearing masks in public places, getting vaccinated.
WORLD 24
According to the results of the 31st week of the year, 117,752 cases of the disease were registered in Russia, the press service of Rospotrebnadzor reported on Tuesday.
tass
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

It's easy to show the vaccines work, just grossly underestimate the number in the control group.

2 min vid using official UK data.

Peter McCullough, MD MPH @P_McCulloughMD
1h
No govt public health agency has reacted to excess mortality in 18 months, will not start now. Only hope is for public to realize iatrogenic fatalities (illness caused by medical examination or treatment) and put pieces of puzzle together. Once its inserted in the body, very difficult for human mind to think "I could be next."

sebking1986 wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:37 pm
Occasionally I forget about covid entirely. It almost feels like something that happened ages ago now.
Same here up until just recently. My family has had it twice, last August and just got over it this August for the second time. Both times, it came from the same kid in the family, pretty sure he caught it at daycare. Otherwise, we go about life as normal.

Users viewing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], honje19960321, Omgili [Bot] and 1 guest