Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

Genry wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:05 pm Good afternoon!

Probably my first screen is not obvious...
Global suggested successful modifications of my indicators and I showed how they can be effectively used in trading.

My screenshot shows a way to detect reversals early. It is suitable for any trade. And for the XU-Hybrid system - too.

The screenshot below compares the signals "! waddah attar explosion avgs (mtf + alerts + arrows + lines + btn)" VS 2xKiosotto.
As you can see, 2 Kio accurately shows trend and pullback extremes.

You have an interesting topic. I hope my suggestion will be useful for your trading.
Good luck!
Aqui le dejo los indicadores que encontrè
Saludos
These users thanked the author dacanba for the post (total 3):
Genry, stond, SijjiN

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:52 pm I completely agree, guys. I do love the creativity and resourceful of the members, however, the above-mentioned and illustrated system looks NOTHING like my XU-Hybrd system. Or even has anything in common.

So please feel free to start your own thread where any member can follow your system and suggestions. Any further posts like these will be deleted.

Warmest regards and thanks.

BeatlemaniaSA
With all due Respect sir, I think there ideas are still in line with perfecting the system.
A man's Past is his Pride, But my Pride is Shaping the Future.

Genry wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:05 pm Good afternoon!

Probably my first screen is not obvious...
Global suggested successful modifications of my indicators and I showed how they can be effectively used in trading.

My screenshot shows a way to detect reversals early. It is suitable for any trade. And for the XU-Hybrid system - too.

The screenshot below compares the signals "! waddah attar explosion avgs (mtf + alerts + arrows + lines + btn)" VS 2xKiosotto.
As you can see, 2 Kio accurately shows trend and pullback extremes.

You have an interesting topic. I hope my suggestion will be useful for your trading.
Good luck!
Genry, thank you very much for the additional information on how to use your Kiosotto indicator successfully. I posted my modification of the Kiosotto as an addition to the XU-Hybrid system to help take advantage of reversals after the XU-Hybrid system trend moves. So once a successful XU-Hybrid trend trade has moved enough distance away from the XU slow MA, then we can take a reversal trade back to the XU slow MA. My Kiosotto modification was simply an attempt to confirm those reversals. If you all like, I can post another modification I made to the Kiosotto. I have since added two lines of code to the Kiosotto to measure the distance in pips between the price and the slow XU ma and filter reversals by your chosen number of pips, but if Beatlemania and the other members of this thread don't want any more discussion about this to be posted then I won't. Just let me know. To tell you the truth, although I did get some good reversals that were qualified by my modified Kiosotto, some did not work out, but Genry's suggestion to used two Kiosotto indicators one on top of the other with thick and thin lines may solve that problem. Thanks again for the suggestion. I will try it.
These users thanked the author global for the post:
Genry

global wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 4:05 am Genry, thank you very much for the additional information on how to use your Kiosotto indicator successfully. I posted my modification of the Kiosotto as an addition to the XU-Hybrid system to help take advantage of reversals after the XU-Hybrid system trend moves. So once a successful XU-Hybrid trend trade has moved enough distance away from the XU slow MA, then we can take a reversal trade back to the XU slow MA. My Kiosotto modification was simply an attempt to confirm those reversals. If you all like, I can post another modification I made to the Kiosotto. I have since added two lines of code to the Kiosotto to measure the distance in pips between the price and the slow XU ma and filter reversals by your chosen number of pips, but if Beatlemania and the other members of this thread don't want any more discussion about this to be posted then I won't. Just let me know. To tell you the truth, although I did get some good reversals that were qualified by my modified Kiosotto, some did not work out, but Genry's suggestion to used two Kiosotto indicators one on top of the other with thick and thin lines may solve that problem. Thanks again for the suggestion. I will try it.
I honestly don't mind the suggestions and recommendations, guys. Just don't let it start looking like a completely new beast ;)

Anything that will enhance and facilitate our trading is always welcomed.

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Narutopips wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:06 am With all due Respect sir, I think there ideas are still in line with perfecting the system.
the system was momentum based and you are trying to pick tops and bottoms....

like trying to trend follow and fade volatility

pick one... because you cant do both or you are just creating justification for entering any damn where you please...
These users thanked the author Tradehunter for the post (total 2):
ParallelNative, BeatlemaniaSA

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:14 am I honestly don't mind the suggestions and recommendations, guys. Just don't let it start looking like a completely new beast ;)

Anything that will enhance and facilitate our trading is always welcomed.

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Dear BeatlemaniaSA,
Agreed with you when you write "Anything that will enhance and facilitate our reading is always welcomed."
I am just thinking about using them as a heads up to adjust the stops and locking in the pips.

Cheers,

Stuart
These users thanked the author StuartWong for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA

Tradehunter wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:49 am the system was momentum based and you are trying to pick tops and bottoms....

like trying to trend follow and fade volatility

pick one... because you cant do both or you are just creating justification for entering any damn where you please...
Just sharing my story.
Yes, i agreed with you wholeheartedly when you wrote "pick one". I cannot do both in hind sight. It was confusing and i was lost, resulting in losing streaks. Yes, i did read Xard telling me to look at the higher time frame direction and take trades in lower time frame. The 'Aha" moment came when I read the posts in this thread. I am at the infant stage in this trading journey . Now I look at higher time frame (HTF) direction, and go to lower time frame to take trade flowing with the HTF direction. Do I "miss out" good trades in LTF doing this? Yes. Yet i am contented now because this approach helps me to increase the winning probability, giving me clarity and staying simple in trading I want to say "Thank You" to all of you who contribute your posts.

Sincerely,

Stuart