Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

StuartWong wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:02 pm
I honestly dont think you did anything wrong with the AU trade since all indicators aligned along with it being below the 200 SMA and 50 EMA and reacted to a daily trend line. Its a trade that would come with a bit of DD since its a big move and broke structure. At the moment the daily came back up and tested the 618 fib level and I personally believe that its heading downwards from here if the Daily candle closes the right way lol.

DownloadRe: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

global wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:26 am Remember that the UT_Kiosotto ArrowsOnEntry signals are only for reversal trades, not for regular trend trades. In the mean time try changing the BandsLength to 9. The current value of 20 works better for trend trades but not for reversal trades. I will upload two updated versions later today. If after you change the BandsLength to 9, an ArrowsOnEntry signal does not appear then that simply means that the reversal entry conditions did not match.
Good day, global !
You did a great job with the Kiosotto indicator.
To assess the quality of the extremum, you can use the double Kiosotto.
Those. place two indicators with a period of 150 (thick lines) and 15 (thin lines) in one window.
If the extremum is confirmed by the lines of two indicators - an order for a reversal.
If the extremum is confirmed by high but thin lines, a correction is likely.
These users thanked the author Genry for the post:
stond

rambamodam wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:52 am I honestly dont think you did anything wrong with the AU trade since all indicators aligned along with it being below the 200 SMA and 50 EMA and reacted to a daily trend line. Its a trade that would come with a bit of DD since its a big move and broke structure. At the moment the daily came back up and tested the 618 fib level and I personally believe that its heading downwards from here if the Daily candle closes the right way lol.
Thanks a lot for the reply.
Have a pleasant day ahead.

Genry wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:24 am Good day, global !
Those. place two indicators with a period of 150 (thick lines) and 15 (thin lines) in one window.
If the extremum is confirmed by the lines of two indicators - an order for a reversal.
Hello genry.
Which one kiosotto version did you used?
Do you mind share here.
Thank you.
Best regards.

Genry wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:24 am Good day, global !
PLEASE EXCUSE ME but what on earth has this got to do with the XU Hybrid strategy.
I suggest that you post else where.......etc etc etc
I for one am not interested in any additional indicators from people unless they can actually prove without a doubt (forward tested) something new that will be of actual benefit when working in with the XU Hybrid strategy.

Woodyz wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:48 pm PLEASE EXCUSE ME but what on earth has this got to do with the XU Hybrid strategy.
I suggest that you post else where.......etc etc etc
I, for one, am not interested in any additional indicators from people unless they can actually prove without a doubt (forward tested) something new that will be of actual benefit when working in with the XU Hybrid strategy.
I completely agree, guys. I do love the creativity and resourceful of the members, however, the above-mentioned and illustrated system looks NOTHING like my XU-Hybrd system. Or even has anything in common.

So please feel free to start your own thread where any member can follow your system and suggestions. Any further posts like these will be deleted.

Warmest regards and thanks.

BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 3):
Woodyz, Jedidiah, Trinisan
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Good afternoon!

Probably my first screen is not obvious...
Global suggested successful modifications of my indicators and I showed how they can be effectively used in trading.

My screenshot shows a way to detect reversals early. It is suitable for any trade. And for the XU-Hybrid system - too.

The screenshot below compares the signals "! waddah attar explosion avgs (mtf + alerts + arrows + lines + btn)" VS 2xKiosotto.
As you can see, 2 Kio accurately shows trend and pullback extremes. You have an interesting topic. I hope my suggestion will be useful for your trading.
Good luck!
These users thanked the author Genry for the post (total 2):
stond, global