LikeRe: v2v dynamic system

Welcome back V2. Hope you and the family are well man, we've missed your posts and system updates! 🙏

nathanvbasko wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 1:35 am ✜ v2v dynamic trading system ✜
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
nathanvbasko
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: v2v dynamic system

nathanvbasko wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 1:35 am ✜ v2v dynamic trading system ✜

The current release of the v2v dynamic trading system
─ modified on-load auto-generation of DCP values (period /or length)
─ resolved an issue on changing the GMT offset value (PIVOT FIBS plus)

v2v dynamic trading system.zip
haven't seen you for a long time <3
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
nathanvbasko
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Jimmy wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 2:42 am Welcome back V2. Hope you and the family are well man, we've missed your posts and system updates! 🙏
...been away as I need to be sure that the right people around me are safe and with good health.
Now, I'm back on path of normal flow of life while I re-energized my passion for trading and coding once again.

Thanks... I hope all is well on your end.
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 8):
Jedidiah, BeatlemaniaSA, Jimmy, viklam, Chickenspicy, Skyold, Krunal Gajjar, kvak
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

✜ v2v dynamic trading system ✜

─ Fused the so-called SmoothStep technology inside the dynamic MyRSI with NET
─ Fixed issues with top-down execution data-dependency (improved process execution)
─ New templates

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

✜ v2v dynamic trading system ✜

─ Fixed main on-chart click execution trigger for some tools (removed unnecessary execution trigger)
─ Enabled MTF calculation for SmoothStep
─ New templates/parameter default values.

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 6):
Jedidiah, Skyold, Krunal Gajjar, allan, RodrigoRT7, SijjiN

josi wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:42 pm If you should ever find the time to explain in the utmost detail all the intricacies of your "dynamic-MyRSI-NET"-indicator, it would definitely be very helpful for all that are interested in your work.
Thanks for the feedback!

I have been contemplating   ;) ─  doing that for some time already as I got caught between not doing it and just letting it be ─sharing it the same as before... Explaining it to those who were skillful or experienced enough to understand on how to use trading indicators/tools.

Why? Because... I'm waiting for mladen to stop posting/sharing great stuff for me to see which kind of trading armaments to put/add or fuse into my system. And thus, I keep updating my v2v dynamic trading system   ; )─  

I was explaining before every update of this tool alone... From the previous name of Traders Dynamic Zones until it became dynamic MyRSI with NET with lots of technology embedded within, such as... ATR Price Adaptive, DSMA, T3, HMA, Jurik, SmoothStep, VHF, and MomenTicks.

Now, you made me rethink again to provide more detailed information about this tool, and/or how to explain such intricacies (of data dependencies) of this tool that runs inside the v2v dynamic trading system architecture. As you may already know, the dynamic MyRSI with NET must run with the following tool... DCP and VP-R.

Then, moving forward... I would eventually continue migrating this system of mine under the MT5 platform. I temporary stop doing such code migration as I noticed that in every update to the MT4/5 compiler there were things being added for MQL5/4 compatibility (backward/forward). Hence, I would review/recode the entirety of the MQL 4 code so that it would not be too much of a hassle to transition from MQL 4 to MQL 5 coding architecture.
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, josi