Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi guys,
Mr.Tools, can you please tell me what is the logic behind this indicator, is it worth further investigation regarding the shape of the bands where I marked? Especially 4 marks inside because the band looks deviated a lot there, also maybe a highest and lowest band of the previous trading session? Thanks
Make your own rules and stick to it.
post1295534498.html#p1295534498 post1295534500.html#p1295534500

Suggestion to the amazing programmers on this forum.
It would be nice if we had an in-house-built Anchored VWAP indicator.

Ideas:
1. The ability to stack multiple anchored vwaps on a single chart for deeper analysis.
2. Daily continuing vwap (1day, 2day, 3day, 4day etc.)
- Same for weekly and even monthly time frames
3. Alerts on price cross or price comes in within a given amount of pips

unfortunately,
I don't know how to code but I have ideas :(
This forum is the reason I want to learn to code.
These users thanked the author ParallelNative for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, BeatlemaniaSA

charli wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 9:37 pm Hi guys,
Mr.Tools, can you please tell me what is the logic behind this indicator, is it worth further investigation regarding the shape of the bands where I marked? Especially 4 marks inside because the band looks deviated a lot there, also maybe a highest and lowest band of the previous trading session? Thanks
Looks like an indicator created with the digital filter generator, not sure if the cycles it represents are still valid for today.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
charli

mrtools wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:48 am Looks like it repaints.
impossible. I use it for a long time. But I didn't find it repainted.
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

kenshin281180# wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:04 am Hi @MrTools and @Kvak I was wondering if you might have more success with this file than with the other I uploaded the other day with adding the toggle button. I appreciate you both looking into it for me. Thank you both so much.
It uses 6 different object names and can't figure out how to incorporate 1 Object ID into those 6 to use it with the button.

honje19960321 wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:45 am Dear Mr Tools is it possible to convert this baby to MT5 version.
Gratitude

With it, smaller time charts can be made. Open from offline charts.

hope to be seen ;)
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.