NO LINKS OR MQL SOURCE CODE REQUESTS. Please follow the rules.

Re: Mini Chart & Value Chart Display Indicators MT4

mrtools wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:27 am
Added the ability to change wick/body size and color but wasn't able to do the rest.
Dear Mrtools,

I found an issue when using this indicator.
When I apply this indicator for example TF H4 at M5 chart, it will display the H4 candle correctly.
But after a while like few minutes or hours later, the H4 candles will be displayed, uncorrectly. So to refresh it, I have to switch from TF M5 to another TF, then come back again to TF M5 to get the correct H4 candle displayed correctly.
So Mrtools could you take a look and fix this issue ?
Thank you so much for your help.

p1ps_surfer wrote:
Tue Jul 12, 2022 1:01 am
Dear beloved and respected coder, can ive this mini chart revised so it have background then the line that piercing the mini chart wont interfere with mini chart?
something to do with var draw object as background ?
Preferably the background it can be adjusted since ive 2 k monitor.
You could use a blank window and on the mini chart input change the window number to 1 and change the rows & columns.
BlankWindow.ex4
(1.38 KiB) Downloaded 35 times
b5a.PNG

Ogee wrote:
Tue Jul 12, 2022 4:18 am
You could use a blank window and on the mini chart input change the window number to 1 and change the rows & columns.
But said window one already occupied by an oscilator and ive 2 k monitor by adding the 2nd window my CS will be look even smaller and funny like a dwarf :cry:

USDJPYM15.png

Hello Mrtools... i wanted to ask can you please make the 100SMA on the value chart move the same as the 100SMA on the main chart... as you can see the crossover are not the same... please and thank you

mrtools wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:27 am
Added the ability to change wick/body size and color but wasn't able to do the rest.

1. Similar Topics

1. Can you change Mt4 indicator display order / zorder?

4 Replies 973 Views

by wildwombat, Sun Dec 12, 2021 2:05 pm in MT4 Indicators

4 Replies
    2. 28 Replies
    3. 6 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”

Users viewing this forum: 88FX88, alpha24, bilbao, Castle73, CommonCrawl [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], ossy123, shinnosuke, toddanderson, Tonynguyen, Woodyz and 50 guests