Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Expect dear Mr Tool to add 41 averages to it.
Gratitude
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
vvFish
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

DownloadRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

HI Mr Tools,I would like to ask if you could make a Stochastic indicator that is MTF and will give alert and vertical lines when stoch crosses up thru selected level (example 20, 40 or 50 level) and same for down (example 80, 60 or 50)
The attached indicator appears to only show arrows at 50 level
Thank you for any help

Patrick
You won't really understand GRACE untill you FULLY realise you've BEEN GRACED

Hello @MrTools I'm sorry to bother you with this. I was wondering if you might be able to add a toggle button to this indicator so that I can turn it off and on. I use it with support and resistance to get a good entry with minimum draw down. I'm not an expert yet on it though so I use this to help. This tool marks the 123 or abc pattern on smaller candles. So if you know where banks like to trade from it helps in my opinion. I know it kind of clutters the view a little thus the request for the button. Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this.

ps in the screenshot you will see the rh (ross hook) letters and the 123 on the chart. I've circled an entry I would take. Where I'd get in where the #3 is .

kenshin281180# wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:44 pm Hello @MrTools I'm sorry to bother you with this. I was wondering if you might be able to add a toggle button to this indicator so that I can turn it off and on. I use it with support and resistance to get a good entry with minimum draw down. I'm not an expert yet on it though so I use this to help. This tool marks the 123 or abc pattern on smaller candles. So if you know where banks like to trade from it helps in my opinion. I know it kind of clutters the view a little thus the request for the button. Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this.

ps in the screenshot you will see the rh (ross hook) letters and the 123 on the chart. I've circled an entry I would take. Where I'd get in where the #3 is .
Sorry not able to add a button to that indicator.

mrtools wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:30 am Sorry not able to add a button to that indicator.
Hello Mr. Tools, I don't know where to ask this question, so I apologize first if I'm asking this in the wrong thread.
This is a little bit silly, but my question is if in the indicator we select the price option, let's say, 'heiken ashi (better formula) close',
what does it mean and what does it do to the indicator? Does the indicator behave like we put it on the heiken ashi candle and not the Japanese stick candle?

Thank you, Mr. Tools, sorry for my silly question.