Re: Bollinger Bands type indicators for MT4

honje19960321 wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:24 am Thank you so much Mr. Tools for loving us so much. .
It Can be improved better.
Can be modified
Bring it closer to Muhammad Elbermawi's Bermaui Band
mrtools wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:37 am Version with arrows, alerts, and deviation control. And not sure how close it is to Darks or the original author's versions.
Honje, have you tested the above version that was made for you by Mrtools yet? Could you tell us what you think please. Is it the same as the Bermaui bands/what you were looking for?
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
Jedidiah
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

josi wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:04 pm Didn't test it - just compared it to a "normal" BB by Mladen.
Both offer good trades (if you know what you're looking for) - yet BB suits me better:
Nice feedback Josi, cheers. What makes you like Bollinger Bands better over those two? Easier on the eyes and less lag?
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
Jedidiah
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:15 pm What makes you like Bollinger Bands better over those two? Easier on the eyes and less lag?
If you compare the two - I think - the Bollinger offers more entries and exits (i. e. you're in the trade for a shorter time).
Me, being - sort of - the nervous guy, I appreciate getting in and out fairly quickly.
[Having said that I do try to swing it a bit more these days...]
These users thanked the author josi for the post:
Jedidiah

SadRe: Bollinger Bands type indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:37 am Version with arrows, alerts, and deviation control. And not sure how close it is to Darks or the original author's versions.
Jimmy wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:51 pm Honje, have you tested the above version that was made for you by Mrtools yet? Could you tell us what you think please. Is it the same as the Bermaui bands/what you were looking for?
Sorry Jimmy.
I think there is a bug in the algorithm.
The charm of the original version cannot be reflected for the time being
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

honje19960321 wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:53 am Sorry Jimmy.
I think there is a bug in the algorithm.
The charm of the original version cannot be reflected for the time being
Maybe found where I was wrong, but please verify if it is closer, comparing it to the mt5 version looks pretty close.

ps) the dark chart picture is the mt5 version.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
kvak, 太虚一毫, Jedidiah

mrtools wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:50 am Maybe found where I was wrong, but please verify if it is closer, comparing it to the mt5 version looks pretty close.

ps) the dark chart picture is the mt5 version.

perfect work
On the left are the Bermaui bands for business indicators
On the right is the latest release from dear Mr Tools! Bermaui - bands (arrows + alerts)

Thanks to Mr. Tools for helping us spend precious time making Bermaui Bands for MT4 that is perfectly restored to the original version.
This super gem.

In addition, I give everyone, the gift I purchased. . . . all to you
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

They fit together perfectly.
Trends and ranges are also perfectly identified ;)
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, charli

Expect Mr. Tools to add MTF and all averages to it. ,including Jurik Average.
Can increase its value.
Gratitude <3