Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Meyney wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:37 am I think the problem is you are too much focused on indicators and forgot to watch price action. Xard will tell you the same story: wait for the move and enter on the retrace there are a lot of variations but concept is the same also here. Your short entry is a retrace down in an upmove; previous move was clearly UP. Conclusion: there is no reason to sell here; for a short wait when price is clearly going down-wait for a solid entry hope this helps best M.
Thank you, Meyney!
This is the kind of answer I was looking for.
I guess I have to take price action in consideration.

BabLeBaobab wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:10 am Hello,
Thank you for all the work and what you bring to us. I need some advice please to install the files. I don't manage about something.

Where do I need to install the " FONTS " into my mt4. I've search but I don't find the good case.

Can someone help me please?
fonts need to be installed on your computer. select all and install
These users thanked the author Narutopips for the post:
BabLeBaobab
A man's Past is his Pride, But my Pride is Shaping the Future.

Good day everyone,

Rookie here looking for a bit of advice please. So I've been through most of this thread but wouldn't say I fully understand the trading strategy. I will be using/learning the latest version even though I like the XU v3-cycle ID a bit more than the spike indicator.

So firstly not sure if that is a right change to try?

Secondly the Golden Nugget rule, is it valid now for all dots or only like the white or red dots perhaps?

And then thirdly I work during the day from 07:30 till 17:00 (GMT +2 time zone), so I have limited "screen time", so what multiple timeframes would one recommend using for very quick trades on XAUUSD and US30? I've seen some people post like a 4hr with a 5m, then like 15m with 1m or 5m with 1m....it's a bit confusing what higher time frame to use knowing ok I can trade the yellow or blue dots on the lower timeframe and so on

Kind Regards

JeanPierre458 wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:24 pm Good day everyone,

"Rookie" here looking for a bit of advice please. So I've been through most of this thread but wouldn't say I fully understand the trading strategy. I will be using/learning the latest version even though I like the XU v3-cycle ID a bit more than the spike indicator.

So firstly not sure if that is a right change to try?

Secondly the Golden Nugget rule, is it valid now for all dots or only like the white or red dots perhaps?

And then thirdly I work during the day from 07:30 till 17:00, so I have limited "screen time", so what multiple timeframes would one recommend using for very quick trades? I've seen some people post like a 4hr with a 5m, then like 15m with 1m or 5m with 1m....it's a bit confusing what higher time frame to use knowing ok I can trade the yellow or blue dots on the lower timeframe and so on

Kind Regards
The thing is, we're all built/wired differently. I've spent quite a number of time to adapt to this system. Learning market structure will also do you good. Then getting familiarized with a pair or two will help also.

For the time frame to use, do back tests and demo forward tests on the time intervals where you're free from work, so you know what works best for you.

I'll advice not to go beyond the M5, M1 is sexy most times, but in the end, it could cost you.

I use to be a Gold trader, but I later switched to us30. I've been trading it for sometime now.. when I lose a trade, I journal it down, so I don't repeat it.. when I miss an entry, I also journal down, so I get in next time.

For example below, I got in before the candle changed colour, it's because I've been a little familiar with how it moves (nothing's guaranteed), so I risk an amount per trade that won't make my heart race. I believe price should break yesterday high, but I follow my trading rules. Also, when I get into a trade, I leave it until it hits my SL, BE or TP. But when I see a reversal to enter the opposite position, I then close the previous position, else I just leave it to do any of those three things I mentioned.

Like this current trade, I'll be leaving it to either hit the TP or go back down to my BE. Maybe that's a not so good habit, (giving back to the market), but in general, it helps me win more trades in the end. So when a trade like this goes back to the entry, I'll feel bad, but I move on, knowing the next or two will hit the target.

Like I said, we're built differently, I may adapt my trading rules in the future.

Advice: get the help and advice from this thread, then learn the system for yourself.. discover what works best for you.

Cheers
These users thanked the author maroka for the post (total 5):
JeanPierre458, oskar656, LJC, chrisoko, StuartWong

kenshin281180# wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 3:42 am Hello Fellow Traders,

I have quick question for those of you utilizing the spike tool. Do you find that the default settings are good or do you feel that it needs to refresh a bit sooner than it does. Hope this makes sense.
It makes sense.. if followed solely, you're bound to lose... Talking based on experience. I usually follow first, the zzline, then I check the dots, then I check those thick horizonal like ie the 32%, 68% etc.. when all these aligns, I'm confident of a trade... I lose some, I win some... Still learning.. looking into round numbers too.. this is a journey.
These users thanked the author maroka for the post (total 2):
kenshin281180#, StuartWong

maroka wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:00 am The thing is, we're all built/wired differently. I've spent quite a number of time to adapt to this system. Learning market structure will also do you good. Then getting familiarized with a pair or two will help also.

For the time frame to use, do back tests and demo forward tests on the time intervals where you're free from work, so you know what works best for you.

I'll advice not to go beyond the M5, M1 is sexy most times, but in the end, it could cost you.

I use to be a Gold trader, but I later switched to us30. I've been trading it for sometime now.. when I lose a trade, I journal it down, so I don't repeat it.. when I miss an entry, I also journal down, so I get in next time.

For example below, I got in before the candle changed colour, it's because I've been a little familiar with how it moves (nothing's guaranteed), so I risk an amount per trade that won't make my heart race.

I believe price should break yesterday high, but I follow my trading rules. Also, when I get into a trade, I leave it until it hits my SL, BE or TP. But when I see a reversal to enter the opposite position, I then close the previous position, else I just leave it to do any of those three things I mentioned.

Like this current trade, I'll be leaving it to either hit the TP or go back down to my BE. Maybe that's a not so good habit, (giving back to the market), but in general, it helps me win more trades in the end. So when a trade like this goes back to the entry, I'll feel bad, but I move on, knowing the next or two will hit the target.

Like I said, we're built differently, I may adapt my trading rules in the future.

Advice: get the help and advice from this thread, then learn the system for yourself.. discover what works best for you.

Cheers
I often trail using the dots when necessary.
Attachments