QuestionRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Honje, just a second ☝️

To avoid unnecessary workload on Mrtools, what makes you suggest the code that's not matching the requested criteria to be now upgraded to a "complete" version? How would a more complete version help?

Please let Mrtools understand the purpose of your additional request to avoid any work going to waste and confusion by others.

mrtools wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:13 am Are you finding it close to the original Bermaui bands?
honje19960321 wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:02 pm it should be upgraded after a more complete version. .
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 3):
Woodyz, moey_dw, Jedidiah
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Jimmy wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:25 pm Honje, just a second ☝️

To avoid unnecessary workload on Mrtools, what makes you suggest the code that's not matching the requested criteria to be now upgraded to a "complete" version? How would a more complete version help?

Please let Mrtools understand the purpose of your additional request to avoid any work going to waste and confusion by others.
I'm sorry, Jimmy.
I don't really want to bother Mr. Tools.
I think if it can be completely close to the original version. Can totally help everyone.
is no need to go to MQL5 and spend $50 to the merchant. .
This is a very effective indicator for avoiding range-bound markets. I hope dear Mr. Tools Can really do it
Unfortunately, only the MT4 version of Bermaui Bands is currently available for $50 on the MQL5 market.
Other than that, we only have Bermaui Bands MT5 version.
As you can see, BB find consolidation periods when price movement loss a big portion of its volatility. However, when price candles break outside BB a new trending area begin.

Bermaui Bands (BB) is a technical analysis tool that helps filter between ranging and trending price movements. The idea behind this indicator can be explained in the next steps:

Calculate Standard Deviation as an oscillator that moves between 0 and 100. I will name it Bermaui Deviation percent (BD %).
If "BD %" is near zero then volatility is at its extreme. In addition, if "BD %" is near 100 then volatility is very low.
High volatility means a great probability for a trending market, while low volatility means side-way or ranging market.
Middle Line is a Simple Moving Average (SMA) because Standard Deviation is calculated depending on SMA.
Add "BD %" to a simple moving average with the same number of bars in the calculation to get The Upper Bermaui Band.
Subtract "BD %" from a simple moving average with the same number of bars in the calculation to get The Lower Bermaui Bands.

How to use it
Use Bermaui Bands as a filter to help you identify trend direction.
If BB lines separate from each other then there is a great probability that price candles will move in a side-way or a ranging movement.
When BB lines separate from each other and price candles move in between them then trade with a ranging market strategy.
If BB lines combine like a single line then there is a great probability that price will move in a trending movement.
When BB lines combine like a single line and price candles move away from them then trade with a trending market strategy.

Bermaui Bands most important inputs
1) Bermaui Bands Settings

Candles [Min =2]:The number of candles used in band calculations. If less than two the indicator will print a message and this parameter will be reset to default (= 50).
Deviation Multiplier [>0]:This parameter will help you to control Bermaui Band's width or how much far the bands can be away from the center-line (default is 2.1). It should be bigger than zero or the indicator will print a message and this parameter will be reset to default.
Bands Width:Choose the width of the bands (the median line will always be a dotted line).
Bands Color:Color of the bands. The default is Gray.
2) Arrow Settings

Show Arrow Signals:Show or hide signal arrows (default is true).
Buy Arrow Color:Default is Blue.
Sell Arrow Color:Default is Red.
3) Alert & Email Settings

Send Alert:Choose to use or stop alert sound and message Default is true.
Send Email:Option to send messages to the user by email. Default is false.
Send Notification:Option to send mobile notifications to the user. Default is false.

Bermaui Bands formula is somehow the opposite of Bollinger Bands. When Bollinger Bands expand Bermaui Bands contract and vice versa. Look at the next chart that combine both Bollinger Bands & Bermaui Bands: As you can see when Bollinger bands contract Bermaui Bands expands and when Bollinger bands separate from each other Bermaui bands contract toward each other. That is why Bermaui bands will not read negative value if standard deviation reading get to high.

How to use Bermaui Bands in trading?
Use Bermaui Bands as a filter to help you identify trend direction.
If BB lines separate from each other then there is a great probability that price candles will move in a side-way or a ranging movement.
When BB lines separate from each other and price candles move in between them then trade with a Ranging Market Strategy.
If BB lines combine like a single line then there is a great probability that price will move in a trending movement.
When BB lines combine like a single line and price candles move away from them then trade with a Trending Market Strategy.

Bermaui Bands as a filter for ranging market strategies
When Bermaui Bands separate from each other, you can trade overbought/oversold strategies and indicators. Bermaui Bands as a trend filter
When Bermaui bands combine like a single line and price candles move away from them then trade with a trending market strategy.
Bermaui Bands Parameters

Bermaui Bands use the same parameters set like Bollinger Bands.

Bermaui Bands

Bermaui Bands can be a great trading tool for those who understand its concept. It is a good trading filter between ranging and trending areas on the chart. We can see it as a better alternative for Classic Bollinger Bands. It can adapt to high volatility current markets pump then dump very quickly, like crypto currencies market.
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

mrtools wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 2:16 am Think the point is, that before we start adding averages, alerts, arrows, mtf, etc. let's please make sure it is correct before asking for all that. Also think there is a correct version already posted in the forum (inverted bands).
Sorry, it is my fault. . I think it's still not close enough to the original :stressed:
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

honje19960321 wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 2:25 am Sorry, it is my fault. . I think it's still not close enough to the original :stressed:
Don't worry my fault too, I am only guessing how it was coded and more times than not don't guess right. Have so many indicators in my indicators folder that not able to test ex4's to verify, that's why I ask ya'll to please test them and help to verify they are the same before we go on.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
Jedidiah, Jimmy, moey_dw