Re: WEF (aka The Davos Billionaire's Private Club)

RplusT wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:28 pm wow, a Blonde with a brain and a pretty one too....... :D ...just kidding (about the first part) ...I'm sure you have heard all these "Blonde" quotes.
I totally agree with her. Part of the problem is the media because it does not fiercely oppose and shame such people instead of providing them a public stage with a large audience.
Nearly all of the world's media companies are owned by just 6 mega organisations and guess what, all 6 support the globalist agenda.

If western capitalism is a game of monopoly then Vanguard have won and we are at the end of this cycle and need a restart, I mean reset.

Yeah, I know. We are at the stage where those who a relevant have chosen to side with the money, power, positions and favours while nobody gives a sh* about the rest of us "useless eaters". We are at the stage where they do not even bother to cover up their intentions any longer. It still boggles my mind how almost 8 Billion people can let this happen in front of their eyes and do nothing.

Ogee wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:49 pm Nearly all of the world's media companies are owned by just 6 mega organisations and guess what, all 6 support the globalist agenda.

If western capitalism is a game of monopoly then Vanguard have won and we are at the end of this cycle and need a restart, I mean reset.
Indeed, 10 years ago I gave up on msm news and instead started following 20+ news organisation from around the world on twitter figuring the truth would likely be somewhere in the middle. It was a revelation to discover how much the BBC wasn't telling people. But many people I know simply will not have it that the BBC hides truth and they absolutely refuse to look at anything else.

The UN wants to ban so called 'conspiracy theories', translation - the sooner they ban free speech the easier it will be for the global elites to carry out their manipulation

😵‼️The UN warns that George Soros, the Rothschilds and Israel must not be linked to any “alleged conspiracies”
UN & EU Declares War on 'Dangerous' Conspiracy Theories: 'The World Is NOT Secretly Manipulated By Global Elite'

https://newspunch.com/un-declares-war-o ... bal-elite/

These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
Chickenspicy

As if the "Patriot Act" was not already enough, you know the one silently passed in the wee hours by the Bush administration, allowing to arrest anyone based on a mere suspicion to be connected to terrorists and be detained indefinitely without access to a lawyer or court trial.....i.e. you may simply disappear.

Now they are going for a much bigger goal: Total control. By executive order of Biden, bypassing the Congress and Senate.
Remember that the howling of law makers and opposition in particular who represent you citizens should have been ear deafening, right!? Nothing of that. Meaning, they all have only one thing in mind: Power and control

Excerpt of Jim Rickard's speech (former advisor to the Pentagon, the White House, Congress, the CIA, and the Department of Defense)

Thanks to Section 4 of Biden’s Order 14067 ordering urgent research into developing the digital dollar, the US dollar, the standard of the world since 1792…
…will be REPLACED by a new currency, the digital dollar.
These new electronic currencies are called CBDCs – or “central bank digital currencies”. Call them "Biden Bucks because he's responsible for those.

This is not like the money in your online bank account…
No, this is new and different.
Every digital dollar will be a programmable token, like bitcoin or other crypto currencies.
But there’s a big difference…
Cryptocurrencies are decentralized digital currencies.
Biden Bucks will have the full backing of the U.S. Federal Reserve.
They will REPLACE the cash (“fiat”) dollar we have now…
And will soon be the sole, MANDATORY currency of the United States.
When Biden Bucks are rolled out, many experts – myself included…
…believe they will begin an era of total government control and surveillance.
This is not hyperbole. Because Biden Bucks will be “digital tokens” programmed at the source…
Meaning there is a code assigned to every bill which is trackable and they will know who holds it. This code can be easily switched on or off.

This would dramatically expand the power and influence of the federal government… essentially acting as a new type of “spyware”.
With Biden Bucks, the government will be able to force you to comply with its agenda.
Because if you don’t, they could turn off your money.
This won’t be like freezing a bank account, it will be so much easier.
Because Biden Bucks will be “digital tokens” programmed at the source…
…they could be “turned on or off” at will, with just a keystroke.
And they could be reprogrammed at any time.
With Biden’s secret surveillance army running the show, the anti-freedom implications are almost limitless...

For example, Biden Bucks could be programmed to allow only certain kinds of purchases…
Imagine what this new world could look like…
You want to keep your internal combustion engine car?
Your digital dollars suddenly won’t pay for gas.
Instead, you can be forced to buy an electric vehicle…
That’s just the tip of the fascist iceberg…
They can force you to get vaccinated…
They can force you into solar…
They can force you to use less water or heat…
They can force you to eat fake, plant-based meat…
They can control where you are allowed to travel…
They can stop you purchasing certain items – like guns, ammo, or survival supplies.
They can control to which candidates you are allowed to donate.
And they’ll know every single place you ever spend money. Forever.

America would become a surveillance state like China or North Korea.
Every single aspect of your life could be controlled…
Because they’ll control your money.
In fact, I fully expect them to implement a “social credit rating” like in China.

Say the “wrong” thing on social media…
Buy the “wrong” thing…
Subscribe to the “wrong” news channel…
Give money to the “wrong” candidate…
And your rating drops...
Suddenly, your Biden Bucks are frozen or disappearing from your account…

This is already happening in China.
There, a low social score gets you officially labeled “untrustworthy”.
They can take away your ability to travel…
…restrict your internet access…
…deny your family the best schools or jobs…
They may even take away your pets.

I’m not kidding.
All of this is going on today.
But that’s China… an oppressive, communist country.
Could this really happen in a democracy?
Just ask the truckers in Canada. Peaceful demonstrators. Trudeau ordered their bank accounts frozen.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
Chickenspicy

RplusT wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:03 pm

I’m not kidding.
All of this is going on today.
But that’s China… an oppressive, communist country.
Could this really happen in a democracy?
Just ask the truckers in Canada. Peaceful demonstrators. Trudeau ordered their bank accounts frozen.
yes, get your digital ID and wallets ready.

▪️Israel ban cash for personal transactions over $4,400 & business transactions over $1,760.

▪️Fines between 15% and 30% of the relevant transaction value on those who violate the law.

The mission creep towards a cashless society continues.

https://cryptobriefing.com/israel-to-ba ... Kdo5aUcAXE
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
Chickenspicy

chickensword wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:35 pm globalist agenda
Every time you turn around, you are assaulted with dark, menacing imagery that seems be be not only sending you hidden messages, but perhaps a harbinger of the arrival of something worse?
Hearing the speech of Charles at Davos and knowing that the Royals are part of the Clique running the show of the Great Reset behind the scenes with the Psychopath Schwab as their front man, there is really no surprise that they see nothing wrong with an opening ceremony like this. Resemblance of a Jewish cult with the Star of David as the Platform I guess symbolizes the dark path ahead of us and the Jewish dominance of the WEF world order. Now before you call me an Anti-Semite (which I'm not) just take a look who are the driving force of this Great Reset and what I said is pretty obvious. The call themselves "the chosen ones" after all.