Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi !

Until today I did not find a smart robot that adjusts all the parameters automatically according to a single control, or according to the balance of an account.

It could even be automatically optimized according to each broker and other characteristics of each account.

I think it would not be very difficult to do so.

Just an idea.

rudiarius wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:47 am Hello Darks,

Thanks for the interesting indicators you share here, I really appreciate your efforts.
Can you confirm that this "inverse bands" indicator is the same as the Bermaui bands. I have an MT5 indicator (see below) that looks the same it only lacks the squeeze component from your indicator. (Which makes yours even better 😊)

As the original creator Al Bermaui explains the idea behind the indicator is:

1. Calculate Standard Deviation as an oscillator that moves between 0 and 100. I will name it Bermaui Deviation percent (BD %).
2. If "BD %" is near zero then volatility is at its extreme. In addition, if "BD %" is near 100 then volatility is very low.
3. High volatility means a great probability for a trending market, while low volatility means side-way or ranging market.
4. Middle Line is a Simple Moving Average (SMA) because Standard Deviation is calculated depending on SMA.
5. Add "BD %" to a simple moving average with the same number of bars in the calculation to get The Upper Bermaui Band.
6. Subtract "BD %" from a simple moving average with the same number of bars in the calculation to get The Lower Bermaui Bands.

If you can confirm that these indicators are actually the same (or the difference between them) I will also post the MT5 indicator in the correct thread.
Dear Mr Tools, Can u convert it to MT4 version? .
I really don't want to give money to MQL5 merchants for nothing.
I'd rather give it to our dearest Mr. Tools.
Gratitude
Attachments
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

honje19960321 wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:55 pm Dear Mr Tools, Can u convert it to MT4 version? .
I really don't want to give money to MQL5 merchants for nothing.
I'd rather give it to our dearest Mr. Tools.
Gratitude
mrtools wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:37 am Version with arrows, alerts, and deviation control. And not sure how close it is to Darks or the original author's versions.
Expect the teacher to add all averaging methods to it, including Jurik Average.
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

mrtools wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:13 am Are you finding it close to the original Bermaui bands?
I just got home.
In my judgment.
I think. . . not close to the original version
Always feel like something is missing.
Thank you very much for your efforts Mr. Tools
Attachments

honje19960321 wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:26 pm Expect the teacher to add all averaging methods to it, including Jurik Average.
Indeed, it should be upgraded after a more complete version. .